talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2023/24 - Week 12 Table

• Administrator

Top 3 remain the same for another week, with @6666 reaching 200 points.

Top score came from @Dan who amassed 21 points, by far the best score and above the average for the week, as well as getting a Prediction of the Week for being the only one to predict a Wolves win, and 2-1 at that. It only took him up 1 spot but he's closer to the chasing pack for the top 3; that pack is now fronted by @Storts who scored 19 points and went up two places, so the top 3 should watch their backs!

@JoshBRFC also scored well with 17 points which took him up a place, and he also got a Prediction of the Week for correctly guessing Brighton's 1-1 draw with Sheff Utd.    

PL12.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Stan said:

Top 3 remain the same for another week, with @6666 reaching 200 points.

Top score came from @Dan who amassed 21 points, by far the best score and above the average for the week, as well as getting a Prediction of the Week for being the only one to predict a Wolves win, and 2-1 at that. It only took him up 1 spot but he's closer to the chasing pack for the top 3; that pack is now fronted by @Storts who scored 19 points and went up two places, so the top 3 should watch their backs!

@JoshBRFC also scored well with 17 points which took him up a place, and he also got a Prediction of the Week for correctly guessing Brighton's 1-1 draw with Sheff Utd.    

PL12.jpg

Would like to point out I also got the same prediction of the week as @Dan so he wasn’t the only one to go 2-1 Wolves

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Storts said:

Would like to point out I also got the same prediction of the week as @Dan so he wasn’t the only one to go 2-1 Wolves

True. I forgot to check the WhatsApp again when looking back at the predictions! 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Storts said:

I rest my case. I looked through it and was amazed I was the only one to have a Wolves win.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived