talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sergio Reguilon - Brentford

At this point we just need a body in at left back now Rico is out all season, he's played 20 games over the last two seasons which is concerning as I don't know if he's shit, the clubs he's been at have been shit, if the manager's he's been managed by are shit or if it's a wonderful concoction of all three. Still it'll be good to have a natural wing-back in and if there is talent in him hopefully Frank is the man to get him back on track.

At the very least it means we have options when both Hickey and Ajer aren't fit.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-sergio-reguilon-tottenham-vers-brentford/1441995

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

Fabrizio reporting its a done deal. Good to get a left back in, he will be the 7th player to play at left back for us this season.

What about you? Fancy a run on?

18 minutes ago, Danny said:

You’re severely underestimating my asthma but the way injuries have worked this season I’m probably not far off

January air will be good for it, mate. Have a go

On 13/01/2024 at 18:41, Danny said:

At this point we just need a body in at left back now Rico is out all season, he's played 20 games over the last two seasons which is concerning as I don't know if he's shit, the clubs he's been at have been shit, if the manager's he's been managed by are shit or if it's a wonderful concoction of all three. Still it'll be good to have a natural wing-back in and if there is talent in him hopefully Frank is the man to get him back on track.

At the very least it means we have options when both Hickey and Ajer aren't fit.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-sergio-reguilon-tottenham-vers-brentford/1441995

I can confirm we are indeed shit and our manager is shit. That said, he's bloody awful. 

2 hours ago, Danny said:

In Sydney maybe, cold air and asthmatic lungs dont do so well here xD

Ah I see you like your air like a Pommy leaves his bath towel; dry.

Edited by Spike