talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2004 - Australian GP - 22-24th March 2024

• The title was changed to F1 2004 - Australian GP - 22-24th March 2024
  • Subscriber

So Alex Albon destroyed his car in Practice, leaving the chassis un-raceable. They don't have a spare chassis so they've withdrawn Sargeant from the weekend to give Albon his car. Obviously no right-thinking team would do anything different but that's some kick in the teeth for Logan.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

So Alex Albon destroyed his car in Practice, leaving the chassis un-raceable. They don't have a spare chassis so they've withdrawn Sargeant from the weekend to give Albon his car. Obviously no right-thinking team would do anything different but that's some kick in the teeth for Logan.

Very harsh on Logan indeed. But yea, Albon is their best chance to score points and earn some money and to further improve the car, so it's understandable. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Very harsh on Logan indeed. But yea, Albon is their best chance to score points and earn some money and to further improve the car, so it's understandable. 

Imagine if Albon wrecked the 2nd car too...

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Imagine if Albon wrecked the 2nd car too...

I think that would even make the calm and collected James Vowles rage. Internally at least. xD

• Administrator

Big impact for Russell. Hope he's okay. Perhaps pushing for the overtake on Alonso too hard. 

Great race from Sainz after his surgery. 

Haas have done well, as well as Tsunoda! 

• Subscriber

I'm pretty sure the last race I missed and watched the highlights was Singapore where Sainz also ended a Verstappen winning spree and Russell crashed out on the final lap xD.

It's important to me that a Driver/Team never win an entire season of races in F1 so at least that one's back on the shelf this year.

36 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I'm pretty sure the last race I missed and watched the highlights was Singapore where Sainz also ended a Verstappen winning spree and Russell crashed out on the final lap xD.

It's important to me that a Driver/Team never win an entire season of races in F1 so at least that one's back on the shelf this year.

Could you miss every race and just watch the highlights? :ph34r:

• Haha 1