talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jonathan Tah - Verbal Agreement with Tottenham Hotspur

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2024 at 21:01, Viva la FCB said:

Im not super excited if this is what involves our defence shakeup. As much as Im done with Upa I dont really see this as an upgrade. 

If selling upamacano got you Colwill, would you be happy with that

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Was some stalls for awhile but it sounds like it will happen again assuming De Ligt is sold. With Ito breaking his foot we will be a tad light if De Ligt is sold too so it would make more sense now I suppose. The entire idea of selling De Ligt and buying Tah still is a bit bewildering but I get what they are trying to do #1 is reduce wages across the board it seems. 

There's been movement in the negotiations for Jonathan Tah in the past few days. Both clubs are coming closer together. Leverkusen are aware they won't get their initial €40m asking price. Bayern are currently offering €20m plus €5m add-ons, but if they raise their bid to €25m plus €5m, then all parties involved expect Leverkusen to accept that. Leverkusen tried again to convince Tah to extend his contract, but the player made it clear he only wants to join Bayern. As long as Matthijs de Ligt joins Manchester United, Tah's move to Bayern is expected to go through [

]

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Can't blame them but Bayern always being able to weaken whichever team becomes their title rival must be annoying for regular Bundesliga watchers.

Ah yes, that concern almost every English Prem fan feels for Buli fans.:ph34r: When was the last time Man City didn't win the title again?

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Ah yes, that concern almost every English Prem fan feels for Buli fans.:ph34r: When was the last time Man City didn't win the title again?

Ah yes, that offence every Buli fan feels when Prem fans say "wish the one title rival to Bayern that comes along every 10 years stays strong"...

I'm also completely okay with people hating Man City. There isn't a weird loyalty to the team dominating similar to Bundesliga fans with Bayern. 👀

26 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Ah yes, that offence every Buli fan feels when Prem fans say "wish the one title rival to Bayern that comes along every 10 years stays strong"...

I'm also completely okay with people hating Man City. There isn't a weird loyalty to the team dominating similar to Bundesliga fans with Bayern. 👀

Interestingly enough can feel it's sad England neither are nore were strong enough to win an International title since 66, while we won 6 during this time span without mentioning it at every given opportunity.

26 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Interestingly enough can feel it's sad England neither are nore were strong enough to win an International title since 66, while we won 6 during this time span without mentioning it at every given opportunity.

Yeah, that's not gonna work. 😅Not only because it has nothing to do with anything but also because I'm not enough of an old bastard to care about '66. What's more embarrassing is when we talk about Euro '96 like we won it. Should've gone with that.

You can have that reply or...

At least we didn't lose a World War or give birth to the worst political party in history that's used as a byword for evil!

All this because I said it'd be nice if Bayern didn't weaken their rivals.

35 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Yeah, that's not gonna work. 😅Not only because it has nothing to do with anything but also because I'm not enough of an old bastard to care about '66. What's more embarrassing is when we talk about Euro '96 like we won it. Should've gone with that.

You can have that reply or...

At least we didn't lose a World War or give birth to the worst political party in history that's used as a byword for evil!

All this because I said it'd be nice if Bayern didn't weaken their rivals.

That's true, at least we're now realisitic enough not to weaken ourselves by leaving one of the world's business blocks in the world making d´ourselves to EU Europeans laughing stock in the process, in the delusion of grandeur of being stronger alone. In other words Germans were feared, Britons are laughed at. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

That's true, at least we're now realisict enough not to weaken ourselves by leaving one of the world's business blocks in thlves to EU Europeans laughing stock in the process.e delusion of grandeur of being stronger alone. In other words Germans were feared, Britons are laughed at. 

I'm with you there. Fuck those empty headed, xenophobic cunts.

Still think the Bundesliga would be better if Bayern's rivals could stop themselves from selling to Bayern though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

I'm with you there. Fuck those empty headed, xenophobic cunts.

Still think the Bundesliga would be better if Bayern's rivals could stop themselves from selling to Bayern though.

Honestly, that's an often heard arguement, I'm not convinced the Buli would be any better, if they sold their players to clubs abroad, yet. That supposed lack of competition is more of a myth than existing, in my honest opinion.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I mean if you really want to get into this debate in the last decade or even longer Dortmund's been the one buying up far more Bundesliga players. Its a stupid catch phrase everytime we do it. In the past it definitely did happen more and was part strategic but these days we do far more shopping overseas in general and have for awhile.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I figured this could be one pushed accross in the end if Coman is sold. Kim played through injury in the first match as well so we are somewhat thin at the moment in the middle now too. 

According to Plettenberg Barca has recently been interested in Tah as well but given they still havent registered Olmo I cant imagine they get Tah regardless of us.