talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Acolyte (2024)

football forums

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

100% ^_^ ..looking forward to the new outlaws game too, you really can be a women making her way in the universe 😛

Yes! I am soooo looking forward to that game, even got a new gaming laptop just to be able to play it once it's released xD 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes! I am soooo looking forward to that game, even got a new gaming laptop just to be able to play it once it's released xD 

Oh, posh! 😎 hope it runs well for you. I'll probably try it on my Rog ally docked with a monitor & keyboard, it runs Star Citizen kind of lol but that's an un optimised mess still in Alpha it jumps around from 5fps to 60fps depending what mood its in ha

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Oh, posh! 😎 hope it runs well for you. I'll probably try it on my Rog ally docked with a monitor & keyboard, it runs Star Citizen kind of lol but that's an un optimised mess still in Alpha it jumps around from 5fps to 60fps depending what mood its in ha

Predicted system requirements look very accessible, tbh, so I am hopeful that it will run well. I don't mind having to lower some graphics settings if need be either, what matters is that the game's fun! I am currently replaying Jedi: The Fallen Order and will move straight to Survivor afterwards, that should keep me busy until Outlaws lol

40 minutes ago, nudge said:

Predicted system requirements look very accessible, tbh, so I am hopeful that it will run well. I don't mind having to lower some graphics settings if need be either, what matters is that the game's fun! I am currently replaying Jedi: The Fallen Order and will move straight to Survivor afterwards, that should keep me busy until Outlaws lol

Fingers crossed 🤞 if not you can get some good deals on the series X now. Recently finished Survivor myself, not huge on platform climbing games but enjoyed the story and the cameo of Boba Fett B|

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

@nudge been thinking, could Qimir not be a sith but a Knight of ren? That helmet & armour kind of looks like what they wear, maybe he was the first one

That sounds plausible, especially since he said that he is "what Jedi WOULD call a Sith" - which doesn't sound like a confirmation that he is an actual Sith, but rather a vague answer to avoid revealing his true identity. His philosophy of wanting the freedom to wield the force however he likes kinda fits into that, too! 

2 hours ago, nudge said:

That sounds plausible, especially since he said that he is "what Jedi WOULD call a Sith" - which doesn't sound like a confirmation that he is an actual Sith, but rather a vague answer to avoid revealing his true identity. His philosophy of wanting the freedom to wield the force however he likes kinda fits into that, too! 

Hopefully we find out more this week, will be listening for the Qimir using the word shadow, that's what the knights called the force