talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

João Palhinha Signs For Bayern Munich

• Subscriber

Seem to be re circling back to the failed January move. Exactly the profile of midfielder we could use. I cant imagine the price quoted get its done, considering the rumoured agreement before was more money but we'll see what happens here.

João Palhinha is Bayern's top transfer target for the defensive midfield position this summer. There's already a verbal agreement in principle between Bayern and Palhinha's camp. Eberl, Freund and Kompany all want the Portuguese midfielder. FCB and Fulham are already in contact. Bayern are willing to pay €40-45m [

]

More on #Palhinha X FC Bayern as excl. revealed today! Kompany is convinced that Palhinha is the right man for the defensive midfield due to his qualities, experience, and skills! Eberl and Freund are also convinced by Palhinha. Bayern are now trying to reach an agreement with Fulham. More players are expected to come. Kimmich and Goretzka are allowed to leave the club this summer if a suitable offer comes in. 📍Verbal agreement in principle is done

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to João Palhinha Agrees Personal Terms with Bayern Munich
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

FC Bayern have improved their offer for João #Palhinha again, but in the last 48 hours, there has still been no agreement with FC Fulham! Bayern offer around €45m all-in now. Fulham want more. The door is not yet closed. Palhinha wants the move and hopes for an agreement. However, as reported in our show, Bayern is also exploring other options to secure themselves! Saga continues. Negotiations ongoing.

• Subscriber

This seems to coincide with the Onana and Çalhanoğlu interest. Exploring alternatives. 

Bayern remain significantly short of Fulham's valuation of João Palhinha. Bayern are believed to be willing to pay around £40 million (€47m) for Palhinha this summer, but such a price has so far been deemed unacceptable by the Fulham hierarchy. Talks are understood to be continuing Bayern may be forced to consider alternatives in the defensive midfield position if they cannot reach a deal with Fulham, and have been showing interest in recent months in Everton’s Amadou Onana

Bayern should genuinely move on rather than get hustled by ridiculous Premier League prices. Wouldn't say he's more than a good 7.5/10 player at best and he's gonna be 29 before the start of next season.

• Subscriber

Excl. | It’s all done between João #Palhinha and FC Fulham now! Fulham have given him the permission to sign his contract with FC Bayern until 2028 + 1 … Understand Palhinha will sign his contract this evening or tomorrow. It is also very likely that he will sign digitally and not fly to Munich. Palhinha, he’s a new Bayern player in the next 24 hours. 100 %. Our exclusive news, set to be confirmed soon 

|

• Subscriber

Done

João Palhinha: "This is one of the happiest days of my life. I am now playing for one of the absolute top clubs in Europe, it's a dream come true for me and I'm very proud of that. I'm looking forward to the atmosphere and the fans in the Allianz Arena. I want to celebrate success with FC Bayern, win titles - I will give everything to achieve that."

• The title was changed to João Palhinha Signs For Bayern Munich