talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saudi Arabia 0-3 Perú - Sunday 3rd June, 2018

football forum

Our first game in Europe and its a game against Saudi Arabia. 

I personally think we will win this one. Of all the friendlies I reckon we'd lose, its Sweden who are well drilled and like to sit back, something we struggle with.

Saudi Arabia aren't terrible but I still think we'll have the quality to win this.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Sunday 3rd June - Peru vs Saudi Arabia

Caceda

Advincula - Ramos - Santamaria - Trauco

Tapia - Yotun

Carrillo - Cueva - Flores

Guerrero

That is our predicted lineup. I don't like Caceda but its already been established that Gareca likes him. It will be interesting to see how Jefferson Farfan does as a sub. I'd put him on for one of Cueva or Carrillo after half time. Yotun and Trauco are a must for me.

3 minutes ago, Marc said:

I bet the Austrians are going wild for this. What a strange place to have the game

Having a friendly in Europe close to where Russia is in order to prepare for the World Cup - how shocking.

26 minutes ago, Marc said:

I bet the Austrians are going wild for this. What a strange place to have the game

Stadium filled up, full of Peruvians. Another brilliant prediction by you :rofl:

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Rumour has it that there is a planned boycott, as a result of the backlash regarding Guerrero's return.

i heard similar, load of tea-bags to be thrown on to the pitch as part of the protest before they all walk out of the stadium.

Just now, nudge said:

in Switzerland ¬¬

Christ, I've seen sources say that its in Austria and others in Switzerland xD:dam:

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

xDYou couldn't make it up. A Peruvian football analyst doesn't know what county they are playing in

How much do we lose tonight then, mr expert?

Look forward to your prediction only for us to win and you A) have another meltdown or B) Disappear.

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

Saudi Arabia 0-2 Drug cheats is my prediction.

Putting your weird agenda to the side just because you know you'll be wrong? Christ you are an embarrassment.

We will win but I expect a better performance than against Scotland.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Putting your weird agenda to the side just because you know you'll be wrong? Christ you are an embarrassment.

We will win but I expect a better performance than against Scotland.

he's predicted you'll win and you still don't like it :/ ?

Archived