The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If it's any consolation I would have gone for Salt as well as the obvious choice but as Stan said it's a mineral so I threw that one out.. xD

If I season my food with it then it's spice to me xD 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Evil! xD 

Fell foul of it myself... came down from the canteen having only been in the job a week or so and one of the lads was munching away on something so I said what's that your eating?? he held out his hand and had some of that in it but I didn't know what it was, he said do you want some and I thought go on then, he broke a bit off and I just started chomping away on it... fuckers!! couldn't get the taste out of my mouth all night.. wankers xD

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Cumin??? 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Cinnamon? 

Think a bit more of condiment-wise, although obviously the answer I'm looking for is still defined as a spice...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Fell foul of it myself... came down from the canteen having only been in the job a week or so and one of the lads was munching away on something so I said what's that your eating?? he held out his hand and had some of that in it but I didn't know what it was, he said do you want some and I thought go on then, he broke a bit off and just started chomping away on it... fuckers!! couldn't get the taste out of my mouth all night.. wankers xD

Should try it with durian on someone next time xD 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived