Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

2017 NHL Stanley Cup Finals - Predators vs Penguins (Pitt leades 2-0)


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starts today - Where are you watching the game tomorrow @Spike?

Wednesday, April 12
Rangers (WC) at Canadians (1)
Bruins (WC) at Senators (2)
Blue Jackets (3) at Penguins (2)
Blues (3) at Wild (2)
Sharks (3) at Oilers (2)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ATL said:

Starts today - Where are you watching the game tomorrow @Spike?

Wednesday, April 12
Rangers (WC) at Canadians (1)
Bruins (WC) at Senators (2)
Blue Jackets (3) at Penguins (2)
Blues (3) at Wild (2)
Sharks (3) at Oilers (2)

Probably at home. I'd love to drive up to Nashville to watch but we don't have the dinero or the time at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spike said:

Probably at home. I'd love to drive up to Nashville to watch but we don't have the dinero or the time at the moment.

There is a Chicago Bar in Atlanta I may hit up. They usually have a good turnout of Hawks fans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Cannabis said:

ARE YOU CHAZZ?

ARE YOU CHAZZ? 

ARE YOU CHAZZ IN DISGUISE?

ARE YOU CHAZZ IN DISGUISE?

:ph34r:

No - but we did have this in common. 'Cept he a Canadian fan.

Yesterday Scores
Bruins 2
-1 Senators | (Bruins lead Series 1-0)
Rangers 2 -0 Canadians | (Rangers lead Series 1-0)
Blue Jackets 1 - 3 Penguins | (Penguins lead Series 1-0)

Blues 2 - 1 Wild | (Blues lead series 1-0)
Sharks 3 - 2 Oilers | (Sharks lead series 1-0)

Today's Games
Maple Leafs at Capitals | Game 1
Predators at Blackhawks | Game 1
Flames at Ducks  | Game 1

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Storts said:

That's DC Sports for you.

Watch the Wiz go out to Atlanta too xD

Ovechkin is also on the wrong side of the hill physically and teams know how to suffocate him out of a game during the play-offs. On top of that Ovechkin is known going balls-to-the-walls during the regular season and being burnt out by the play-offs.  It's all on Mr. Clutch: Justin Williams to produce for the Caps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday Scores
Maple Leafs 2 - 3 Capitals (Capitals Lead Series 1-0)
Predators 1 - 0 Blackhawks (Predators Lead Series 1-0)
Flames 2 - 3 Ducks  (Ducks Lead Series 1-0)

Today's Games
Rangers at Canadiens (Rangers Lead Series 1-0)
Blue Jackets at Penguins (Penguins Lead Series 1-0)
Blues at Wild (Blues Lead Series 1-0)
Sharks at Oilers (Sharks Lead Series 1-0)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday Scores
Wild 1 - 3 Blues (STL leads 3-0)
Penguins 5 - 4 Blue Jackets (PIT leads 3-0)
Canadiens 3 -1 Rangers (MTL Leads 2-1)
Oilers 1 - 0 Sharks (EDM leads 2-1)

Today's Games
Senators (1) vs (1) Bruins
Capitals (1) vs (1) Maple Leafs
Blackhawks (0) vs (2) Predators
Ducks (2) vs (0) Flames

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two big games decided today in OT and on the Power Play. Toronto scored in OT to give the Leafs a 2-1 lead against the Caps, and the Senators won in OT, again on the PP, to go up 2-1 on the Bruins. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ATL said:

You got sucked into fake new brah. 

I hate the Fucking Bruins so I am watching that series closely. 

I couldn't give a toss about the Bruins and most east teams. They have a really shitty team and upper-management so I hate seeing them fumble their way into the Play offs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I couldn't give a toss about the Bruins and most east teams. They have a really shitty team and upper-management so I hate seeing them fumble their way into the Play offs

The Bruins have a long standing rivalry with the Blackhawks, so I absolutely despise them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ATL said:

The Bruins have a long standing rivalry with the Blackhawks, so I absolutely despise them. 

I couldn't disagree more. There has been nothing close to a rivalry between the Hawks and the Bruins outside of the Original Six years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mad, I get a totally different vibe. From the Stanley Cup final to all the matches we play with them, it just seems to be full of absolute hatred. Nothing like what we have with the Blues, but probably our 2nd or 3rd more heated rivalry from what I sense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ATL said:

Mad, I get a totally different vibe. From the Stanley Cup final to all the matches we play with them, it just seems to be full of absolute hatred. Nothing like what we have with the Blues, but probably our 2nd or 3rd more heated rivalry from what I sense. 

Weird, from the people Ive met You're the only person including Hawks and Bruins fans to have said that. Hawks only have two permanent rivals, the Blues and the Red Wings but even then the latter is pointless because they only play twice a season. The same applies even more to Boston but with a larger geographical difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spike said:

Weird, from the people Ive met You're the only person including Hawks and Bruins fans to have said that. Hawks only have two permanent rivals, the Blues and the Red Wings but even then the latter is pointless because they only play twice a season. The same applies even more to Boston but with a larger geographical difference.

That may be a perspective things. I grew up surrounded by Bruin fans, and so it always felt heated. Add to that any tension during the game was probably biased on my part just because of my neighbors and best friends. 

Red Wings are a pointless rivalry, but the cities of Chicago and Detroit are rivals in every sport. Blues vs Blackhawks just gets nasty. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Sign up to remove this ad.


×
×
  • Create New...