talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Guess the Movie

football forum

• Subscriber

That last photo had me thinking about the 1969 movie with Peter Fonda & Dennis Hopper, Easy Rider, but I know it's not that but I can remember watching a film a while ago about 2 guys adventures on a motorbike and riding around Europe or Sth America I think it was but I just can't remember the name of the film?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That's okay, we can continue with your photo. I completely forgot, sorry :(

No, you guessed the name of the film, it's your go lol, that last photo I put in was from the Commuter I was just testing out the Drag files here to attach or choose files...that has appeared in my reply box, never showed that facility before.  :D

5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

No, you guessed the name of the film, it's your go lol, that last photo I put in was from the Commuter I was just testing out the Drag files here to attach or choose files...that has appeared in my reply box, never showed that facility before.  :D

Ah okay. Well, here you go. And no, it's not flipped :D

vlcsnap-2019-02-03-23h18m07s204.png

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Well, that narrows it down, the only scene I can picture that in is someone who goes Back to the Future 3?  :D

Noooo. It's much more of a Western than Back to the Future 3 xD 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

It must be some kind of Sci-Fi/Western films and all I can think of is Kurt Russell in Soldier but I can't remember any scenes like that in it, mind you, it was years ago I last saw that film.

No! :P 

Archived