Guess the Movie

football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
55 minutes ago, nudge said:

The Green Mile?

Bloody hell, that was quick and I thought that would have been the hardest picture and as the last picture, I was going to put in was...

992150731_download(4).thumb.png.82fd6537f3f87a45375f428f45287367.png

Anyway your shot, Mr. Jingles the mouse became famous like Micky Mouse but Mr. Jingles was real.  :D

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

I was going to say that pic looks like Thomas Brodie-Sangs and maybe Game of Thrones but that's not a movie?

No to both - it's not Thomas Brodie-Sangs and it's most definitely not Game of Thrones :P 

1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

It must be some kind of Gladiator film I think by the little bit of the Roman-like war vest he is wearing.

That's Michael Kohlhaas who was in the tv series Hannibal, and for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the film.. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

That seems awful familiar to me... Is that the one where he owns a farm or large villa type property and something happens to him over horses or something similar and he seeks justice for being wronged??? 

It must be some kind of Gladiator film I think by the little bit of the Roman-like war vest he is wearing.

Noooo it's about a Norse warrior and the boy who accompany a group of Crusaders in their search for Holy Land...after getting lost in the ocean they arrive to an unknown land where they are attacked by hostile local tribes and strange visions.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

That's Michael Kohlhaas who was in the tv series Hannibal, and for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the film.. 

You mean that's the same actor (Mads Mikkelsen) who played Michael Kohlhaas :D 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

That's it... xD got them arse about face.. still can't remember the name of the film I was thinking about but from what you say that's not it anyway.. 

• Subscriber

The Last Legion?

Nope!

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

That's it... xD got them arse about face.. still can't remember the name of the film I was thinking about but from what you say that's not it anyway.. 

The one you're thinking about is Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas... 

This one might be too hard I guess... It's Valhalla Rising...

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

ha ha ha... just googled that and that's the name of the film I was thinking about... nothing like making a tit out of myself first thing in the morning is there.. 

Archived