• Ronaldo
  • Clarence Seedorf
  • Dennis Bergkamp
  • Matthias Sammer
  • Adriano (first time)
  • Diego Simeone
  • Fabio Cannavaro
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic (arguable)

Their greatest ever player you’ve missed mate... Luis Suárez (the real one like we have the real Ronaldo).;)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Their greatest ever player you’ve missed mate... Luis Suárez (the real one like we have the real Ronaldo).;)

Lol what? He played for Inter for nearly a decade. He even managed them like 10 times.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Lol what? He played for Inter for nearly a decade. He even managed them like 10 times.

Yeah... Maybe you’re right... That isn’t enough to make a club legend and their greatest ever. You also forgot to add that he’s their eternal President of Honour!

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah... Maybe you’re right... That isn’t enough to make a club legend and their greatest ever. You also forgot to add that he’s their eternal President of Honour!

Are you drunk? I was talking about players they sold too quickly

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Are you drunk? I was talking about players they sold too quickly

Oh... Thought you were talking about their legends.  Every club has had that situation of selling players off early that later on go onto make it big.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Oh... Thought you were talking about their legends.  Every club has had that situation of selling players off early that later on go onto make it big.

Someone didn't read the list! Since when is Clarence Seedorf and Inter legend xD

Just now, Spike said:

Someone didn't read the list! Since when is Clarence Seedorf and Inter legend xD

I just read you post and didn’t bother to go further up... But then again who can Seedorf be considered a legend of?  Ajax? Milan or Real?  Top player!

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I just read you post and didn’t bother to go further up... But then again who can Seedorf be considered a legend of?  Ajax? Milan or Real?  Top player!

I'll never trust you again! You even liked Eco's post xD Ai ay ay ay

Just now, Spike said:

I'll never trust you again! You even liked Eco's post xD Ai ay ay ay

I liked Eco’s post because those recent players would’ve probably changed Inter’s present fortunes.  I think he’s talking about how the team could be now.

Just now, SirBalon said:

I liked Eco’s post because those recent players would’ve probably changed Inter’s present fortunes.  I think he’s talking about how the team could be now.

You're a mess. Go to bed, before your wife neuters you.

I was somewhat out of it when I wrote that list. The biggest miss to me was Cannavaro. Inter might have been able to keep hold on Bergkamp, but Cannavaro could have been an Inter legend, while the rest were always likely to go to the Real and Barcelona's.

This Coutinho signing has me wanting to blow my head off though.

• 2 weeks later...

100M euros + Mateo Kovacic apparently.

He's not worth that much. Are they offering 75M for the player and the other 25M so he doesn't sleep with a teammates wife?

Wouldn't shock me to see Icardi go. I always thought he wrote his future with Inter with his book and going after the San Boys.

If we got $75M, than that's way more than he is worth. He's talented, but he too often plays for himself and not his team.

To be honest I can’t believe that means he’s leaving because nobody in their right mind would be so disrespectful to say it in that manner. It’s absolutely ridiculous!  He’s either had his account hacked or it’s directed at someone he knows and has nothing to do with Inter. I posted it because it’s made all the sports media last night.

Icardi isn't good enough for Madrid anyways in my opinion, but I will say this: he will guarantee more goals than Benzema. Not sure if that makes him a step up as Benzema is a useful striker otherwise, but he'll score more.

53 minutes ago, Blue said:

Icardi isn't good enough for Madrid anyways in my opinion, but I will say this: he will guarantee more goals than Benzema. Not sure if that makes him a step up as Benzema is a useful striker otherwise, but he'll score more.

If you follow the ins and outs of the Madrid based press we will see the reason (according to them) why Benzema doesn’t score more or isn’t more prolific.  He occupies his football with providing for Cristiano Ronaldo, for Cristiano’s records which also benefit the club and one of the details in their marketing strategy. 

• 2 months later...

the best striker ever existed who played the most wonderful football in the greatest league:  #The Real Ronaldo :104_point_left:  Fenomeno :419_soccer:

@Dalmore just recalls the good old days of when he started rooting for Inter :57_cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since I actually probably watched more Inter games this season, theseare my ratings
The Good - Mauro Icardi, Roberto Gagliardini, João Cancelo, Matías Vecino, Milan Škriniar,  Marcelo Brozović, Rafinha, Ivan Perišić, Danilo D'ambrosio - This is a good core, shame that a few of them are loanees.
The Bad - Antonio Candreva, Éder, Dalbert, Lisandro López, 
The Ugly - Davide Santon, zero scoring potential outside of Mauro Icardi
The Surprise - Andrea Ranochhia

@Dalmore

On 5/15/2018 at 19:03, Spike said:

Since I actually probably watched more Inter games this season, theseare my ratings
The Good - Mauro Icardi, Roberto Gagliardini, João Cancelo, Matías Vecino, Milan Škriniar,  Marcelo Brozović, Rafinha, Ivan Perišić, Danilo D'ambrosio - This is a good core, shame that a few of them are loanees.
The Bad - Antonio Candreva, Éder, Dalbert, Lisandro López, 
The Ugly - Davide Santon, zero scoring potential outside of Mauro Icardi
The Surprise - Andrea Ranochhia

@Dalmore

I think you have added too many players to the Good ones. In my opinion, the only one who's good as always is Maurito. He remains the best striker in the world for me. Skrini was good too, he can stay in Inter for years if he remains stable. We knew he was a top class defender when we were buying him from Sampdoria. The lucky transfer for us was Rafinha. I didn't expect to be that good after his injury but he proved me wrong. He is very useful and hard-working player. He reminds me of the good old Sneijder. The rest of our players can all go to hell. ESPECIALLY CANDREVA. I WANT HIM DEAD.,

• 2 weeks later...
Inter season tickets increase

Inter have sold 30 per cent more season tickets than this time last year, after qualifying for the Champions League.

The Nerazzurri finished fourth in Serie A, securing their place in the Group Stage with a dramatic last day win over Lazio.

Today Gazzetta dello Sport reports an increase of 30 per cent in season ticket sales compared to this point last season.

Over 10,000 have already been sold, partially thanks to an initiative which allows up to a 70 per cent discount for renewals before June 12.

The newspaper expects the final sales total to exceed 35,000, though the club won’t release official figures.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived