talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round 20 - Brazil

football forum

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

It's so nice to see McLaren that good again after all their hardship in the previous years. On top of it they got a very exciting and likable driver pairing as well. 

First podium since Australia 2014.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, it has been a memorable race :D All thanks to Mercedes and their failing engine. 

anyway

Class :congrats:

He didn't even report to the stewards; Mercedes just sent a representative to say that Lewis takes full responsibility for the collision. I think he had other plans after the race :4_joy:

1 minute ago, nudge said:

He didn't even report to the stewards; Mercedes just sent a representative to say that Lewis takes full responsibility for the collision. I think he had other plans after the race :4_joy:

Well, that is a bit of a "typical Lewis" again. Probably had to take some selfies with some sort of American "A-Celeb" again :ph34r: Still class reaction from him in the media though. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, that is a bit of a "typical Lewis" again. Probably had to take some selfies with some sort of American "A-Celeb" again :ph34r: Still class reaction from him in the media though. 

Can you blame him though? I'd also rather have a drink or something after a race instead of having to explain myself to the stewards like some kid who's been sent to the headmaster for doing something naughty... xD 

Just now, nudge said:

Can you blame him though? I'd also rather have a drink or something after a race instead of having to explain myself to the stewards like some kid who's been sent to the headmaster for doing something naughty... xD 

Comes with the job though :ph34r: Gotta stick to the rules, but that's the Seb side of me talking. 

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Tommy said:

Okay, here's the tactic for today. Verstappen and Hamilton crash each other out at the start, and then it's smooth sailing for Seb and Charles. B|

This didn't age well Tommy. 

I am blaming you for Ferrari's failure. 

• Subscriber

A bit late but this is an interesting analysis and visualisation of all drivers' race pace at Interlagos:

brazil_race_top6.svg

brazil_race_midfield.svg

Midfield is particularly interesting. Gasly's pace was obvious but Ricciardo's has been really impressive too. In comparison to their teammates Kvyat (+0.5s) and Hülkenberg (+0.6s) looked very slow here.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived