The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

4 hours ago, Azeem said:

There are two types of wrestling formats 

Graeco-Roman where you can't grab your opponents legs and below the waist 

Freestyle, all of the body can be grabbed 

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

@Devil-Dick Willie hopefully gonna watch the match later. Can I Mirror it?

Gotta be honest I wasn't to keen on Cody before. But looking at it I think he is actually quite good. He's good on the mike and in the ring. I guess WWE just never got it right with him.

10 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

WHat is mirroring it?

Is there an option in the video to put it on my TV like with you tube. I don't think there is I'll just watch it on my phone

Sounds like Paul Heyman is stepping down from Raw and Bruce Pritchard is taking over both shows.

I can only hope Paul Heyman suggested taking another role in the company as picking Bruce over Heyman from an outsiders perspective looking in seems farcical.

Hopefully Raw doesnt become as gimmicky as Smackdown was at the end of last year.

On 19/06/2020 at 22:25, 6666 said:

Looks like BritWres is burning down to the ground.

Depends what kind it is. I mean ICW is aimed at hardcore fans and WWE will never be able to take them.

19 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Depends what kind it is. I mean ICW is aimed at hardcore fans and WWE will never be able to take them.

You're in for a shock when you find out what I'm talking about...search #SpeakingOut . 

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You're in for a shock when you find out what I'm talking about...search #SpeakingOut . 

What's that got to do with britwres? Vince McMahon has almost certainly done some sexual harassment in his day as well. You can tell by some of the storylines with Trish Stratus and kiss my ass club

Controversial opinion. Banks didn't do anything 'wrong' Would I have sex with a 17 year old? No, not at age 27, and certainly not 33. But she was a legal age, and the idea that he had power equal to that of a teacher or carer as a wrestling technique trainer is dubious at best. He wasn't a booker or promoter. 

Women are attracted to men who have authority or higher positions. It's a sign of ability, and women are attracted to men who are capable. The idea in this modern age that a man having sex with a woman beneath him in the work place is some crime is a fucking travesty. "He abused his power" If they attempted to use that power over you in any way. Absolutely. But the act of a boss sleeping with a worker who was attracted to him, consensually with no hint of blackmail is a farce. 

20 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Controversial opinion. Banks didn't do anything 'wrong' Would I have sex with a 17 year old? No, not at age 27, and certainly not 33. But she was a legal age, and the idea that he had power equal to that of a teacher or carer as a wrestling technique trainer is dubious at best. He wasn't a booker or promoter. 

Women are attracted to men who have authority or higher positions. It's a sign of ability, and women are attracted to men who are capable. The idea in this modern age that a man having sex with a woman beneath him in the work place is some crime is a fucking travesty. "He abused his power" If they attempted to use that power over you in any way. Absolutely. But the act of a boss sleeping with a worker who was attracted to him, consensually with no hint of blackmail is a farce. 

The age of consent is 18 in America I think

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Odd because that all happened in England but okay 

I haven't read the article I just assumed it was in America

22 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What's that got to do with britwres? Vince McMahon has almost certainly done some sexual harassment in his day as well. You can tell by some of the storylines with Trish Stratus and kiss my ass club

The SpeakingOut movement started with BritWres. Now it's spread to being about the independent scene as a whole where the chances of it happening there is higher as there's less oversight. I'm sure there are a lot that happened under WWE's watch as well, especially in the past, but nothing's come out yet about that.

Edited by 6666