talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

4 minutes ago, Azeem98 said:

One thing Kohli should learn from Dhoni as a captain is look cool and relaxed  under pressure. Seriously he makes some weird faces sometimes.

Which is a rank improvement from the constant Madarchod Bhenchod flow from his mouth.

Though, on a serious note, Dhoni's passive captaincy had turned the side lazy in the last few months of his rule. Kohli's Ganguly like emotional display is a welcome change.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Azeem98 said:

Excellent death over bowling by India 

338/4 (50 overs)

thought we could have been better. Bowlers (aside from Kumar mainly) were underwhelming. 

Can't let Pakistan get any early wickets as that'll just increase the pressure.

3 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Which is a rank improvement from the constant Madarchod Bhenchod flow from his mouth.

Though, on a serious note, Dhoni's passive captaincy had turned the side lazy in the last few months of his rule. Kohli's Ganguly like emotional display is a welcome change.

Nah! swearing is much better then holding it in :D Imran Khan used to swear a lot this actually pumps the bowler

8 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Mum, with a 'told-ya-so' grin on her face, has now accepted the TV's remote control from me. Well, her batch-mates from her astrology class were fairly certain of a Pakistani victory.

Congrats @Azeem98. Well played, Pakistan.

I do believe in astrology and kundli stuff to some extent but i dont go near these things as they have an physocoligcal effect on you and thats my advice for everyone

• Administrator

well done to Pakistan and anyone on here supporting them though. Credit to them for turning the tournament on it's head from the loss in their first game against us and now battering us in the final. 

Been much better than us on the day and deserve to win.

No-one would have thought they'd get out of the group let alone win the bloody thing so fair play to them. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned