talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 2-2 Chelsea - Saturday 1st February, 2020

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Unnaturally? How is having his arms down an unnatural position? 

Look at the way he moves it back do block the ball. For me, he knows what he's doing in that he's run beyond the ball and knows he needs to block the cross. It's narrow margins but he does enough for me to make me think he's deliberately moved his hand back.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Look at the way he moves it back do block the ball. For me, he knows what he's doing in that he's run beyond the ball and knows he needs to block the cross. It's narrow margins but he does enough for me to make me think he's deliberately moved his hand back.

Do you have a clip? 

From my recollection Rudiger is turning to avoid the shot whilst doing what he’s supposed to do to avoid having his arms caught unnaturally, such as his arms being extended. 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Unnaturally? How is having his arms down an unnatural position? 

Rudiger's arm moves to behind his back to block the ball as the ball was going behind him. I thought that was a penalty to be honest.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Do you have a clip? 

From my recollection Rudiger is turning to avoid the shot whilst doing what he’s supposed to do to avoid having his arms caught unnaturally, such as his arms being extended. 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not seen the match but that's a bang on penalty in my eyes... 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

That’s tough. To prove it was intentional vs Rudiger naturally moving his arms behind his back (as defenders do) to avoid a handball. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That’s tough. To prove it was intentional vs Rudiger naturally moving his arms behind his back (as defenders do) to avoid a handball. 

Always looks worse in slow motion but at full speed he could well have just been bringing both his arms to his sides to tuck behind his back as the flick happened and it hits his hand but this is where handballs should be clear for all... On that occasion nothing was given, obviously considered accidental/unintentional but another day and someone else on VAR and it's given.. 

• Subscriber

I just think his arm movement doesn't look natural at all there. I'm just a bit fucked off at how many of those we've not had lately. Like I said three in a fortnight. I think there's a very good case for all 3. To get 0/3 is unreal to be honest. That one was in the last minute too. Infuriating.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I just think his arm movement doesn't look natural at all there. I'm just a bit fucked off at how many of those we've not had lately. Like I said three in a fortnight. I think there's a very good case for all 3. To get 0/3 is unreal to be honest. That one was in the last minute too. Infuriating.

We'd have probably missed the penalty xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

We'd have probably missed the penalty xD 

Wouldn't be surprised. Definitely would've done at Villa and we'd already missed one at Burnley.

Just thought actually that's another assist Barnes would've had (in my eyes), Vardy's penalty miss at Burnley, was Barnes' bit of play that won it.

Archived