talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hangman

football forum

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the 'please' and have a feeling CaaC is looking out of his window!

NEARLY THERE

_ A _ _ O _ S T I E

Clue Green and Brown

Sorry no F or L or D or B

Now 6 to go  

I enjoyed watching the Dark Blues and the Terrors in the 70's they were some thing to experience - providing you could overcome the fear

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

NEARLY THERE

_ A _ _ O _ S T I E

Clue Green and Brown

Now 6 to go  

I enjoyed watching the Dark Blues and the Terrors in the 70's they were some thing to experience - providing you could overcome the fear

R

Rrrrrrr

NEARLY THERE

_ A R _ O _ S T I E

Clue Green and Brown

Now 6 to go  

Rrrrrrr

NEARLY THERE

_ A R _ O _ S T I E

Clue Green and Brown

Now 6 to go  

N

Now John will tell us if he can see it. Maybe not in the mist

NEARLY THERE

_ A _ N O _ S T I E

Clue Green and Brown

Now 6 to go  

3 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Now John will tell us if he can see it. Maybe not in the mist

NEARLY THERE

_ A _ N O _ S T I E

Clue Green and Brown

Now 6 to go  

What happened with the R?, you had included it before.

The last time I saw it there were swathes of beautiful Green and Brown in the evening sunlight as far as one could see - and the Sea in the background made it a perfect night for a dram or two and a fine Dinner in the Clubhouse.  John is lucky to live so near to such a place.

I'm sure he got it before the others, but like a true Scot - sat and enjoyed knowing others appreciated his local attractions.:congrats:

Perhaps Berserker can add something from the other side of the world for us next!

• Administrator
Just now, Berserker said:

I was never gonna get it, it's like if i put a small town of a random province here, no one's gonna get it too. xD

It's a famous golf course in Scotland tbh. Having said that if you've no interest in golf then you'd have no idea so don't blame you! 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

It's a famous golf course in Scotland tbh. Having said that if you've no interest in golf then you'd have no idea so don't blame you! 

I don't think i have ever watched a game, i only know about the Tiger of the woods and some Argentine guy who's an excellent prospect.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

I don't think i have ever watched a game, i only know about the Tiger of the woods and some Argentine guy who's an excellent prospect.

You need patience for it but the ending of big tournaments (I'll only usually watch those) can be really dramatic and tense for a slow-ish game. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

You need patience for it but the ending of big tournaments (I'll only usually watch those) can be really dramatic and tense for a slow-ish game. 

Yeah i know you need to be pretty patient, that's why it's seen as an old man's sport, and for wealthy people too. Didn't know that about the endings.

Hey man you should be proud of Cabrero. His game is great and my Nephew who is a pro golf teacher in Germany tells me he is  great to be with. 

What Cabrero? o.O

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

John is lucky to live so near to such a place.

Well...I wouldn't say it's close to where I live but I have been along the coastline leading to it and it looks and sounds beautiful, been to Dundee & Perth though.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png.a74081f12e844ddbb0aa5ec7b6a15609.png

Back on topic, is it your turn @Stan?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well...I wouldn't say it's close to where I live but I have been along the coastline leading to it and it looks and sounds beautiful, been to Dundee & Perth though.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png.a74081f12e844ddbb0aa5ec7b6a15609.png

Back on topic, is it your turn @Stan?

Yeah will do one in a bit. 

Currently doing a quiz for the family tonight. And no, one question is not do you stand or sit xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived