talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Are There Any Races of People You Don't Get Along With?

football forums

Never had this issue myself. But some people just seem to have problems with people from a certain race without actually looking to cause trouble. They just don't get along. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Never had this issue myself. But some people just seem to have problems with people from a certain race without actually looking to cause trouble. They just don't get along. 

Yeah, they're called racists.

I'm not going to generalize and say all people of a certain race are idiots. That would be idiotic and racist from my side. 

To answer the question in the most preserved way possible, I don't get along with a lot of Chileans. However, I also know a lot of great Chilean people in what is a wonderful country. It's just the nationality I have gotten on with the least, but that doesn't mean I'm going to generalize and assume a Chilean I meet is a jerk.

• The title was changed to Are There Any Races of People You Don't Get Along With?
2 hours ago, Mpache said:

I'm not going to generalize and say all people of a certain race are idiots. That would be idiotic and racist from my side. 

To answer the question in the most preserved way possible, I don't get along with a lot of Chileans. However, I also know a lot of great Chilean people in what is a wonderful country. It's just the nationality I have gotten on with the least, but that doesn't mean I'm going to generalize and assume a Chilean I meet is a jerk.

Chileans are a different race? 

This is the worst topic this forum has ever had.

Just now, Toinho said:

Chileans are a different race? 

This is the worst topic this forum has ever had.

Subjective. Race could mean nationality. Otherwise the term "racist" doesn't really make sense.

I'm no expert though.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Subjective. Race could mean nationality. Otherwise the term "racist" doesn't really make sense.

I'm no expert though.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious... :ph34r: xD

• The topic was locked
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Can staff close this? It’s a racist thread. With xenophobic comments from our resident Brian already. 

Yeah, think it's a good idea, to be honest. Don't think the thread is racist as such, but surely nothing good can come out of it. 

Archived