talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Atalanta 1-2 PSG - Wednesday 12th August, 2020 (Quarter-Final)

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Who was in the 2005? Crouch joined us in 2006, so I think he's the 2007 one. But I can't think of who'd be on the relegated Stoke side that was either with us or Milan?

*edit* oh it says Semi-Final not Finals.

Still... who was it from 2005?

Afellay for PSV.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really have anything against Neymar specifically, just don’t like PSG. And you have to question the mentality of a player to leave one of the worlds biggest leagues in the world to play in France, even if they do go on to win the Champions League this season. With the money spent it’s be about time seeing how much they’ve flopped in Europe so far.

Would have preferred to see Atalanta go through but they just didn’t do enough 

10 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

That was absolutely gutting.

Such a shame to see them lose it like that and once again the big money wins the day... they were on their last legs and PSG bring Mbappe on... you can only hold on for so long against those kind of game changing options off the bench... 

9 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I'd like to see Mbappe win a European trophy over his career. I also don't want to see him win it with PSG. 

Agreed, got a lot of time for Mbappe, he has a really good positive attitude but feel it's all a little bit too easy for him playing over there with PSG.. Titles are a bot of a forgone conclusion with little effort required, not that I am knocking him for that obviously but where is the challenge in that?? 

Still hope they get knocked out... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived