talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Surprisingly Fast Players

football forum

Some are famous for being quick, Theo Wallcott, Gareth Bale, you know those sorts. But who are some players that you've seen at full gallop and thought 'WTF? I didn't know they could move so quickly!'. Two that come to mind are Jordan Henderson and Marcos Llorente. Maybe it's because they are midfielders and play in compressed space but they rarely use their full speed but when they do, they look like wingers bolting through the pitch.

At the same time I think a lot of forwards aren't as fast as we think they are, they have incredible acceleration but their top speed isn't as fast as some other players. For instance apparently Henderson has been clocked faster than both Sane and Salah but those two are famous for being quick.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
53 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Jordan Henderson isn't a shock for me, i've always noticed how fast he is. And he really loves running. 

I really can't stand that guy. Sky keep getting him on and some of his impressions are utter shit.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Pyfish said:

I really can't stand that guy. Sky keep getting him on and some of his impressions are utter shit.

I like him xD my mates absolutely hate it when I post his videos in our group chat xD

Archived