talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tatort

football forum

So guys, in order to improve my german listening skills I'm watching "Tatort". Yesterday, I watched "Taxi nach Leipzig", the very first Tatort episode and I really liked it.

I love the old episodes from the 70s and 80s and when I find them on Das Erste Mediathek, I watch. But I'm also open to recommendations of more recent episodes. 

Right now, I'm beginning to watch Schimanski's episodes which are available on the WDR Mediathek.

So, which episodes or investigators do you guys like and recommend? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

These days I only watch Münster or Wien, Weimar episodes are not too bad either. Münster team (Thiel & Boerne) is my favourite as it's usually a bit funny and also has little politics, which is refreshing. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

These days I only watch Münster or Wien, Weimar episodes are not too bad either. Münster team (Thiel & Boerne) is my favourite as it's usually a bit funny and also has little politics, which is refreshing. 

Thanks, @nudge

I'm definitely going to search for the Münster and Quem epiaodes. ☺️ I also heard that the München ones are really good. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

Thanks, @nudge

I'm definitely going to search for the Münster and Quem epiaodes. ☺️ I also heard that the München ones are really good. 

Check out the Weimar ones as well, they often have humour which can be a bit bizarre at times, but I like it, and the investigators are a couple which has a funny dynamics between them.

I can't comment on München ones, I don't think I've seen much of those...

Not related to Tatort, but if you like the style I'd also recommend Harter Brocken: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harter_Brocken

58 minutes ago, nudge said:

Check out the Weimar ones as well, they often have humour which can be a bit bizarre at times, but I like it, and the investigators are a couple which has a funny dynamics between them.

I can't comment on München ones, I don't think I've seen much of those...

Not related to Tatort, but if you like the style I'd also recommend Harter Brocken: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harter_Brocken

Yes, I´m into german Krimis in general, not only Tatort. Thank you for the recommendation. 

I started a series starring Christial Berkel that was available on the ZDF Mediathek, but I didn´t really dig it. 

A more recent

3 hours ago, El Profesor said:

So guys, in order to improve my german listening skills I'm watching "Tatort". Yesterday, I watched "Taxi nach Leipzig", the very first Tatort episode and I really liked it.

I love the old episodes from the 70s and 80s and when I find them on Das Erste Mediathek, I watch. But I'm also open to recommendations of more recent episodes. 

Right now, I'm beginning to watch Schimanski's episodes which are available on the WDR Mediathek.

So, which episodes or investigators do you guys like and recommend? 

Personally I like the episodes featuring Kommissar Murot the most, especially because I like to watch Ulrich Tukur acting a lot. A very recommendable of these ones is "Im Schmerz geboren"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived