talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-0 Chelsea - Saturday 12th December, 2020

football forum

Just now, Cicero said:

I’m saying Ziyech has age and experience on his side that’s made him adapt quicker as opposed to Havertz who just turned 21. 

Yea I am aware of that mate... xD

I was just taking the piss drawing the reason from the Klopp book of excuses... 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea I am aware of that mate... xD

I was just taking the piss drawing the reason from the Klopp book of excuses... 

Excuses for what... being joint top of the Premier League and winning our CL group? 

Come on mate, if you are going to go around the forum obsessing about us, at least keep up. 

23 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The other thing as well... In games like this where defences are packed out this endless pumping in of crosses is just a big fail every time, either they hit the defenders or there is no space to get into a decent goal scoring position.. Great if it's on the break sure but wasted otherwise. You need a couple of players who can take that ball and drive into the box and keep the defenders on the back foot which is where we lack creativity... 

We've lacked wingers or players that can go past opponents the whole season with Pulisic being constantly injured and Lampard not using Hudson-Odoi as much and Hudson-Odoi himself having injury problems. I have never liked Werner on the wing, for me, it can be effective and it has its time and place but we need someone that can take players out the game with dribbling, we had that for years in Hazard and for many years it was almost our only weapon, ironically we have everything else now but that.

That's mostly because of the situations with Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi as explained though. Imagine if we had had Pulisic fit and demonstrating some of the form he showed last season in this current team? Today we missed some of those players that could typically make a difference in this kind of game, Ziyech and Pulisic but it's a squad game and we simply didn't offer enough today.

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Excuses for what... being joint top of the Premier League and winning our CL group? 

Come on mate, if you are going to go around the forum obsessing about us, at least keep up. 

I'm bored.... I was going to watch a film tonight but my bestie has blown me out... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived