talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 3-0 Tottenham - Saturday 13th February, 2021

football forums

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Always thought Gundogan was a bit of a passenger at City and not lived up to the Dortmund hype but this season he has been something else

It's the first season he's been in the starting 11, maybe just needed a consistent run of games :what: 

• The title was changed to Man City 3-0 Tottenham - Saturday 13th February, 2021
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It's the first season he's been in the starting 11, maybe just needed a consistent run of games :what: 

Seems to be revelling as a false 9 sort too, can’t push Agüero out the team for him either in other seasons 

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

I doubt he'd do it quite so explicitly but Kane and Son are now 27 and 28 respectively. If the owner doubles down on keeping Mourinho then surely both of them have a decision to make on whether they want to spend the rest of their prime years being a part of this team if Man City, Bayern, Real Madrid come calling.

Don’t think there’s any point for pleasantries at his age. 

• The topic was unpinned

I get the feeling a lot of people on here don't have a lot of time for Pep and think he's generally had it easy but surely you have to give the bloke credit.

They are no longer the free flowing 100pt a season team we once saw, but now a more all round, solid unit, very machine like, that is just so hard to get on top of. If they were ever going to win the Champions League, it will be in this fashion.

And they are doing it pretty much without a striker (Jesus hasn't contributed much)

The bloke has to be applauded for me. No one expected this after that defeat at Spurs earlier in the season.

Come back even stronger after they fell away like Liverpool have this season.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I get the feeling a lot of people on here don't have a lot of time for Pep and think he's generally had it easy but surely you have to give the bloke credit.

They are no longer the free flowing 100pt a season team we once saw, but now a more all round, solid unit, very machine like, that is just so hard to get on top of. If they were ever going to win the Champions League, it will be in this fashion.

And they are doing it pretty much without a striker (Jesus hasn't contributed much)

The bloke has to be applauded for me. No one expected this after that defeat at Spurs earlier in the season.

Come back even stronger after they fell away like Liverpool have this season.

Well, when the net spend is so high it makes it so much easier doesn't it :ph34r:

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I'm not getting involved, I've been out the loop on here this week and happily so from what I've read xD

Haha it's run its course to be fair.

Agree with all your post anyway.

Archived