talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Favourite London Derby

football forum

15 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

The scenes when they faced each other in 2009 and 2012 were something else. I hate to think what will happen when Millwall eventually play Chelsea.

If we ever see the day Millwall play in the Premier League, they will go big off the pitch.

So much beef with everyone, I chuck us both in that too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Its because we prefer grime and hip hop.

Whist that may have sounded like a WUM it was a serious question, nearly half of London lives in South. Never understood why there isn't at least one "big" club even in terms of just support. I know Chelsea probably get a decent amount of support in south west London and it'd go some way to explaining Chelsea's size seeing as parts of inner west London is generally too posh to attract anything.

10 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

The scenes when they faced each other in 2009 and 2012 were something else. I hate to think what will happen when Millwall eventually play Chelsea.

Are they still a bunch of 80 year old Gammon Grannies teaching their 3 year old grandkids to sing about the “b***k c****s” ?

12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Are they still a bunch of 80 year old Gammon Grannies teaching their 3 year old grandkids to sing about the “b***k c****s” ?

I met a south London Arsenal fan a while back who takes his kid to Millwall now, his mum who was Irish took him to Arsenal cos of the racism at Millwall. He reckons a lot of it has died down now....maybe in comparison to the old days, but how much it has actually died down who knows.

On 24/02/2021 at 04:15, Danny said:

I met a south London Arsenal fan a while back who takes his kid to Millwall now, his mum who was Irish took him to Arsenal cos of the racism at Millwall. He reckons a lot of it has died down now....maybe in comparison to the old days, but how much it has actually died down who knows.

The racism was alive and well last time I was there (03 or 04?) 

Archived