Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Serie B Promotion Playoff Finals - Benevento vs Carpi (Second Leg)

Benevento.pngYFhnH.png18349.png

FIRST LEG
Carpi 0-0 Benevento

SECOND LEG

Benevento vs Carpi  (Sunday, June 8)

Just for those that don't follow Serie B, teams 3rd-8th get a chance to make the playoffs. For this final, Benevento finished 5th, and Carpi finished 7th.

I'm with Benevento. They deserve this promotion as much as Spal. Carpi has been to Serie A recently and showed us nothing at all.

7 hours ago, Dalmore said:

I'm with Benevento. They deserve this promotion as much as Spal. Carpi has been to Serie A recently and showed us nothing at all.

I'm with you, would love a new team with Serie A. I hope Foggia get into this position next year. 

Didn't know they played a six-team play-off in Italy, definitely adds to it for the fan but I'm not sure 8th place should be getting the chance of promotion. That's mid-table.

As for the match, I hope Carpi win because they are the only one I've heard of :D 

5 minutes ago, Toony said:

Didn't know they played a six-team play-off in Italy, definitely adds to it for the fan but I'm not sure 8th place should be getting the chance of promotion. That's mid-table.

As for the match, I hope Carpi win because they are the only one I've heard of :D 

Don't we know - you don't stop carping on about them

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Toony said:

haha - So you don't think 8th should be getting a chance, but hope Capri wins (Capri finished 7th in the table) xD

As @Dalmore said, we've seen Carpi and it was awful. Bring in someone fresh.

30 minutes ago, Eco said:

haha - So you don't think 8th should be getting a chance, but hope Capri wins (Capri finished 7th in the table) xD

As @Dalmore said, we've seen Carpi and it was awful. Bring in someone fresh.

No I don't but now they have got the chance I'd like Carpi to win although I'm not really bothered.

Well, after the first match was dull and ended 1-1, this will be decided tomorrow!