Travelling to Japan

football forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

I must’ve missed the good parts of Bangkok then haha 

"Good" is very very questionable, but you probably went to Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy? Most of the places there are pretty tame these days, and most of the dirtier ones are hidden in side sois instead, but still quite a few places where different kinds of "action" literally takes place at the bar...

1 hour ago, nudge said:

"Good" is very very questionable, but you probably went to Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy? Most of the places there are pretty tame these days, and most of the dirtier ones are hidden in side sois instead, but still quite a few places where different kinds of "action" literally takes place at the bar...

Nope none of them. Tbh we didn’t want any seediness. We only really did Kao Sahn and little Kao sahn.

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Toinho said:

Nope none of them. Tbh we didn’t want any seediness. We only really did Kao Sahn and little Kao sahn.

Good decision, to he honest. Observing those areas can be fun, but if you're not looking for any action yourself, then it gets annoying pretty soon... 

On 09/04/2021 at 13:04, nudge said:

Good decision, to he honest. Observing those areas can be fun, but if you're not looking for any action yourself, then it gets annoying pretty soon... 

I missed out on Thailand as I settled fairly young but my mates near enough lived there for a two year period so you can imagine some of the stories from their time there.

Best one was a story about two of my mates they'd rightly or wrongly got with two Thai girls (prostitutes) who basically lived with them for two days. Obviously once the two days were up the girls went and the lads carried on with their holiday and then about a week later they were in a bar and a guy comes up with a menu of women... 

Straight away one of my mates pointed to one of the girls and said that's her, you were with her last week.... 

The man with the menu then laughs and says that no women, that a lady boy!!!! 

Apparently the colour completely drained from my mates face and he didn't speak to anyone for nearly two days 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Devil said:

I missed out on Thailand as I settled fairly young but my mates near enough lived there for a two year period so you can imagine some of the stories from their time there.

Best one was a story about two of my mates they'd rightly or wrongly got with two Thai girls (prostitutes) who basically lived with them for two days. Obviously once the two days were up the girls went and the lads carried on with their holiday and then about a week later they were in a bar and a guy comes up with a menu of women... 

Straight away one of my mates pointed to one of the girls and said that's her, you were with her last week.... 

Apparently the colour completely drained from my mates face and he didn't speak to anyone for nearly two days 😂😂😂

How...how did he not know? 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Devil said:

Your mate spent two days screwing a ladyboy and didn't notice it?... xD Oh wow. 

5 minutes ago, Toinho said:

How...how did he not know? 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Your mate spent two days screwing a ladyboy and didn't notice it?... xD Oh wow. 

Exactly, he claims and swears to this day it was full op and he didn't know. 

But obviously everyone thinks he was in full knowledge and that he had just been caught out. He's married now but there have always been heavy rumours he swings both ways. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

200.gif

To be clear I don't know if you are calling me a liar but if you are here is something that will maybe make you trust I ain't no liar. I don't ever lie about anything. It's simple as that. 

Screenshot_20210410_225559.thumb.jpg.41e6f76785f8c8c74835ac5d6c569f9c.jpg

To be clear Penson is a women he slept with, not his proudest hour. 

I'm obviously posting the green posts. 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Devil said:

What is bullshit? 

Are you suggesting I've made that story up? 

What do you think I've got to gain by lying about a story like that. 

Not that you've made it up. The fact your mate didn't know he was shagging a lady boy is the bit I can't get my head round! 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not that you've made it up. The fact your mate didn't know he was shagging a lady boy is the bit I can't get my head round! 

As you can read from the WhatsApp's above. 

I would never call him out about it but he is kinda admitting it. 😂

What's worse is the poor girl who gets put below the ladyboy in his darkest days. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Devil said:

As you can read from the WhatsApp's above. 

I would never call him out about it but he is kinda admitting it. 😂

What's worse is the poor girl who gets put below the ladyboy in his darkest days. 

Yeah if she ever reads this forum she'll be devastated xD

Archived