Crystal Palace - WLDDW

Last 3 Meetings
26/09/2020 - Crystal Palace 1-2 Everton
08/02/2020 - Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace
10/08/2019 - Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I'm particularly confident or bothered about this game. I think the novelty of wanting revenge for the soft penalty earlier in the season will have worn off given weve secured our survival already. It wouldn't surprise me to see Everton win 1 or 2 nil.

I've got the mental image in my head of Calvert-Lewin scoring a header at some point. 

Pleased to see James return to the team, glad that we can actually field a goalkeeper too with Robin Olsen back in the squad. Dissapointed to see Godfrey is on the bench (assume injury) but a pretty strong XI. 

• Subscriber

Surely by the law of averages, we'll eventually win a home game that we're broadly considered favourites for?

Seeing Gbamin back in the matchday squad is just fantastic, I can't imagine what he's been through over the past 18 months+ physically and emotionally.

Looking at the lineup, it's either going to be the diamond midfield with Holgate in the deeper role or another variant on the back five with Coleman and Digne playing as wing backs.

It would be another massive #EvertonThat to drop points here after Spurs and Chelsea swung the door back open for us yet again this weekend. Top four is no longer even slightly on, but we don't know which of these sides we'll be competing with for 6th/7th places so we have to take advantage.

• Administrator

Happens constantly on Sky. Especially Super Sunday games when either Man City/Man Utd/Liverpool play at 4.30. It's all they'll talk about even with 1 or 2 other games before that. 

What the fucking fuck was that? Go on your own André ffs, Manchester City score that break every day of the week, unbelievable that we've not tested the goalkeeper there nevermind scored to make it 1-0. 

Fuck me.

By my calculations Manchester City would be 3-0 up now, three golden chances that we have somehow managed to fuck up; the André break, DCL's one-on-one and Charlie's header. 

And as I type another missed chance. Honestly, it's fucking abysmal this. Palace are probably the worst side I've seen all season and we're just fluffing everything.

Hoping DCL & Richarlison stand on a piece of Lego at half time. 

Officiating is fucking abysmal, yellow cards left right and centre for anyone in blue yet there's some sort of mad allergy against doing it to Palace. 

Digne has been fouled twice and James has just been crocked, fuck all for either challenge yet Ayew screams like a little bitch and Lucas goes into the book.

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Of all the players, he's the only player I didnt fancy scoring xD

Never takes FK's for us, utter clown behaviour. Hoping there's an especially large piece of Lego in the dressing room that he can stand on. 

• The title was changed to Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace - Monday 5th April, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived