talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PFA Championship Team of the Year 2020/21

football forum

• Administrator

6 Norwich, 3 Brentford, 1 Blackburn & 1 Reading...

_118789528_getimage.png

I know Norwich stormed it but surprising to see no Watford players there even though they got promoted too...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/06/2021 at 09:14, Stan said:

_118789528_getimage.png

I know Norwich stormed it but surprising to see no Watford players there even though they got promoted too...

I get your point.

Watford is a weird one but for me, they were so dour. Even their star man, Sarr was struggling for consistency. Perhaps you could have put him in for Olise.

It doesn't look far off for me. The front three picks itself for sure.

On 04/06/2021 at 09:14, Stan said:

_118789528_getimage.png

Watford have been largely underwhelming for most of the season, there is a shout for Sarr because he basically pulled them over the line with his second half of the season display but hard to put him ahead of anyone in that front 3.

Olise fortunate Dasilva got injured as he would have made that midfield quite easily. Really hope we put a bid in for Olise though

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I get your point.

Watford is a weird one but for me, they were so dour. Even their star man, Sarr was struggling for consistency. Perhaps you could have put him in for Olise.

It doesn't look far off for me. The front three picks itself for sure.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Watford have been largely underwhelming for most of the season, there is a shout for Sarr because he basically pulled them over the line with his second half of the season display but hard to put him ahead of anyone in that front 3.

Olise fortunate Dasilva got injured as he would have made that midfield quite easily. Really hope we put a bid in for Olise though

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Watford heavily rotated their defence and weren't exactly majestic going forwards. Absolutely understandable that none of their players made this team.

Yeah sorry - may have phrased it wrong. I agree with all of you. It's odd a team gets promoted and there's not one representative in a team of the year.

Sarr would be the closest but Olise for Reading has really shone. 

Archived