Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

    The better place to talk football.

Pre-Season TV


Recommended Posts

Each season teams arrange friendlies which are not always on TV lists and which fans could, if they knew where to look, might want to see their teams in action.  Unless someone objects I will try - each week - to list anything I find of interest and if you have other info, please add it when you know where and when.  For the next week - so far - here are what I have found.

1 July:  Erzgebirge Aue v Eintracht Bamberg  -  1800  Mdr Germany

3 July:  Schalke v Zenit St Petersburg  -  1500  -  Servus TV Germany and app 

4 July:  DFB Pokal Draw  -  1730  -  ARD Das Erste TV Germany

Will post next week's (if any) on  8July

Tschuss

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all for the additions - Aue 1-0 after 30mins but not a great game..... Can only assume Werder will blow up early to watch the Pokal draw...xD

1-0 at half time but an open goal missed seconds before the whistle.  Got a bit better towards half time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For anyone interested the Erz game got interesting second half and a 5-0 final score.  One thing worth keeping an eye on.  Young Nikolas Kuhn from Bayern looks every inch a Munich future star - not sure why they let him go on loan, but someone will try and steal him is they are not careful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

For anyone interested the Erz game got interesting second half and a 5-0 final score.  One thing worth keeping an eye on.  Young Nikolas Kuhn from Bayern looks every inch a Munich future star - not sure why they let him go on loan, but someone will try and steal him is they are not careful.

Probably because he's quite obviously not ready for top division football, and definitely not at Bayern. In fact, Bayern doesn't see a future star in him, considering that Aue has an option to buy him after his loan finishes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wednesday Pre-Season Matches involving German teams
Delbrucker SC vs PSV
Union Furstenwalde vs Tennis Borussia
Augsburg vs HSV
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Schweinfurt
Hertha vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin
Hansa Rostock vs Viktoria Berlin
Plauen vs Chemnitzer FC
BFC Dynamo vs Lichentenberg
Werder Bremen vs Zenit
Germania Halberstadt vs Einheit Wernigerode
SSVg Velbert vs Bochum
FC Grimma vs Eilenburg
Abtswind vs Aubstadt
VfL Halle vs Chemie Leipzig
Falkensee-Finkenkrug vs Optik Rathenow
Staaken vs SSC Berlin
Alfter vs Oberkasseler FV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We got some interesting friendlies today - 

Magdeburg vs Altglienicke
Zwickau vs CZJ
and then Dusseldorf will play AEL. 

@Tommy - Know of a free way to watch that game? I need something in the background. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

We got some interesting friendlies today - 

Magdeburg vs Altglienicke
Zwickau vs CZJ
and then Dusseldorf will play AEL. 

@Tommy - Know of a free way to watch that game? I need something in the background. 

Not sure if it's geo restricted, but here: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tommy said:

Not sure if it's geo restricted, but here: 

 

I'd be surprised if it was. Bremen's have not been. 

Regardless, I can use a VPN. Cheers good sir! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some more games on today for German clubs. 

Mainz vs Wurzburger Kickers
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich 2
Ried vs Jahn Regensburg
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Schalke

Those are the bigger ones today. I'll certainly see if I can catch the Schalke one on YouTube. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Busy Saturday 17th July  coming up:

BVB v Bochum   1500   Sky Sports News De

St Pauli v Hertha   1500  Sport 1

Leipzig v Alkmaar  1500   MDR

Duisburg v Bochum (Cup match)  1600  Sky Sports News  De

Cologne v Bayern Munich  1500   Magenta TV

Schalke v Vitesse  1700  ESPN  Holland

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Bayern v Gladbach friendly tomorrow (Wednesday) at 18:00 CEST will be broadcast live and free (no registration required) on MagentaSports website here: https://www.magentasport.de/event/fc-bayern-muenchen-borussia-mgladbach/1950368

Also there's Leverkusen v Utrecht at 16:00 CEST tomorrow, live on Bayer 04 YouTube channel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Bayern v Gladbach friendly tomorrow (Wednesday) at 18:00 CEST will be broadcast live and free (no registration required) on MagentaSports website here: https://www.magentasport.de/event/fc-bayern-muenchen-borussia-mgladbach/1950368

Also there's Leverkusen v Utrecht at 16:00 CEST tomorrow, live on Bayer 04 YouTube channel.

Absolutely lovely city, Utrecht. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Absolutely lovely city, Utrecht. 

Indeed... Was my second uni choice, so I missed out on living there, but for weekend getaways, Utrecht was lovely!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, nudge said:

Indeed... Was my second uni choice, so I missed out on living there, but for weekend getaways, Utrecht was lovely!

During one of my backpacking trips ended up there and met a lady in a bar. We had a good 2-3 days together and she was also a runner so we got to explore the city with a couple of runs.  

Considered moving there and still place it as top 3 in places I'd love to live. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Sign up or subscribe to remove this ad.


×
×
  • Create New...