talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hot Sauces

football forum

Anyone else absolutely love them and put them on just about anything? 

I bought a very one, and I am currently eating it drizzled over my eggs, potatoes, and bacon, all while thinking to myself, 'Man I really love a good hot sauce'. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Yeah, although I like to keep it simple and prefer cooking with chilies or using fresh chopped chili, dried chili flakes, chili paste or chili oil instead of using bottled sauce. 

I always have a bottle of sriracha just in case though. Oh and tabasco, but I only use it for drinks. 

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, although I like to keep it simple and prefer cooking with chilies or using fresh chopped chili, dried chili flakes, chili paste or chili oil instead of using bottled sauce. 

I always have a bottle of sriracha just in case though. Oh and tabasco, but I only use it for drinks. 

I typically use a hot sauce to marinate my chicken.

I do love good chili peppers and flakes, but I enjoy tasting other people's creation. We have 'Sauce Shacks' here which are small stores that only sell hot sauce, and that is one of my favorite places to go to. 

• Administrator

Always need some heat to food; guess that's just a default setting for growing up in an Indian family xD 

Home-made garam masala and ground peppers always adds a nice element of spice. Along with the standard onions, chilli, garlic, turmeric, cumin and saffron and then any other sauce you prefer with food, mainly tomato-based but it all blends in. I like a lot of paprika on chicken dishes. 

Love a good BBQ sauce though on some foods. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Always need some heat to food; guess that's just a default setting for growing up in an Indian family xD 

Home-made garam masala and ground peppers always adds a nice element of spice. Along with the standard onions, chilli, garlic, turmeric, cumin and saffron and then any other sauce you prefer with food, mainly tomato-based but it all blends in. I like a lot of paprika on chicken dishes. 

Love a good BBQ sauce though on some foods. 

BBQ sauce is one of those things I just don't understand. I've had it numerous times, but it just taste like too much vinegar for my liking. 

Archived