talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Vladyslav Supriaha joins Sampdoria on loan

Vladyslav Supriaha has joined Sampdoria on loan for a £450,000 fee until the end of the current season. Sampdoria then have an option to buy him at the end of the season.

21 year old Supriaha is yet to be capped for the senior Ukrainian national team, but he is widely regarded as one of the better up and coming Ukrainian forwards. Supriaha has been capped at virtually every youth level for Ukraine and he was part of the Ukrainian under 20 national team, that won the  FIFA under 20 World Cup in 2019. Supriaha scored twice in the final, to lead Ukraine to a 3-1 victory over South Korea, that won them the tournament.

He started off his career at Dnipro, where he impressed, specifically during the 2019/20 season where he scored 14 league goals. He subsequently joined Dynamo Kyiv, where he found the going tougher, as the competition in attack, was greater at the capital club. 

Sampdoria however have recognised his talent and I think that it's a very good move for Supriaha. He will probably get more playing time at Sampdoria then he did at Dynamo Kyiv. Also playing in the tougher Serie A league should give him valuable experience and should improve his game. I think that it's a wise move for him and I am sure he will excel in Serie A given a bit of time. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived