Recent Form
Wolves - WLLWW
Leicester - WDLLD

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Wolves for this one,  far more organized and led.   Leicester have the capacity to spring an upset,  depending on what Leicester shows up.   

The attacking one may show up. 

The defending one definitely will. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet in this at all. Wolves are extremely organised and think it'll be difficult to get a result. 

• Administrator

Frustrating to lose that. Thought we were the better team. 

More lapses in concentration to concede. Can't go on for much longer needing to score at least 2 or 3 just to stay in the game, let alone win. Infuriating. 

• The title was changed to Wolves 2-1 Leicester - Sunday 20th February, 2022
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Leicester seem stagnant,  probably a team that will sell off a lot of assets and rebuild in the off season. 

We will rebuild but not sure how many assets will go. That may be hope talking but it's encouraging that Ricardo signed a new contract recently. 

• Subscriber

The stats are getting quite damning about us now. 7 straight away losses. No clean sheet away from home in over a year now in the league. Worst goals per game against ratio in the league. Some utterly horrendous stats.

But today was a tough one. I felt we actually played OK today, bizarrely, probably the best we've played away from home all season as I didn't really think much to us in the games we won. Maybe it was relative to expectation but I thought we did OK for large parts and were a little unfortunate. That said, I'm not sure we created tonnes really when you think about it. Will stick MOTD2 on later and see.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived