The better place to talk football.

Have You Ever Had A Forum Meet-up?

football forums

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Danny said:

Wow

Haha, you know you're the only one I've met from this particular forum, and twice. On the west and east coast of Australia. We got super drunk, danced, and did gymnastics in the middle of one Perth's most popular night clubs. You are my true valentine.

Also met Vidic15/Simon from back in the day, met him in London.

Tried to meet Stan but he had an important thing come up - I just wish I tried to meet a few more last time I was in the UK but I was there saying my final goodbye to my grandfather. Tough times. Can't see myself being in the UK again any time soon!

9 hours ago, Toinho said:

Haha, you know you're the only one I've met from this particular forum, and twice. On the west and east coast of Australia. We got super drunk, danced, and did gymnastics in the middle of one Perth's most popular night clubs. You are my true valentine.

Also met Vidic15/Simon from back in the day, met him in London.

Tried to meet Stan but he had an important thing come up - I just wish I tried to meet a few more last time I was in the UK but I was there saying my final goodbye to my grandfather. Tough times. Can't see myself being in the UK again any time soon!

😮

Archived