talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 0-4 Man City - Saturday 30th April, 2022

football forums

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Looks like Pep has told his lot to bang them in as the goal difference could just be a factor at the end of the season, knocked in four now and Liverpool are only 1 goal ahead on gd. 

Yeah but to be fair, City have to lose a game and Liverpool draw one for that to factor in, neither of which I think are likely.

It'll be a bit lame if City win it again just by winning every single game fairly comfortably. The fixture computer that we all know isn't random could do with pushing some of the grandstand fixtures between the likely title contenders toward the last five or so fixtures in the season, from a neutral perspective.

From my point of view, got to hope Leeds get beat handily by Arsenal and Chelsea as well and head into the last three games with their confidence shredded. (Sorry Lucas)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

From my point of view, got to hope Leeds get beat handily by Arsenal and Chelsea as well and head into the last three games with their confidence shredded. (Sorry Lucas)

Need Cooper back for sure. Without him we're screwed, makes such a difference.

Arsenal I expect defeat. Chelsea is days before the FA Cup Final, Wednesday night. Not sure what Chelsea turns up but need the ground rocking and to leave absolutely everything out there. We might catch them at a good time.

Gut feeling is we'll go. Just feels like the tide has turned against us now, injuries back again, and whilst so many have written Everton off, yours is coming for you soon.

34 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Pep the fucking record breaker 👏 :dash3:

Hat's off to him, he's even taken a made up record away from us.

Definitely the kind of bloke that would get jealous and build a bigger shed than you.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived