Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Will Wycombe's Keeper Kit Put Off Strikers?

"I wanted to try to create a target area to draw opposition players' eyes to," said Chairboys goalkeeping coach and chief designer Barry Richardson.

"The modern-day goalkeepers are a lot bigger than they used to be, so it's a no-brainer to design something with big, bright, bold colours because it just makes big goalkeepers even bigger."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

_96827153_wwfc_gk_kits_1718.jpg

I'm tripping out just looking at it :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I had this one as a kid in the 90s

a8ca997d4d93caec0551f33955ca8f82--goalke

did you get attacked by Storm in X-Men?

Image result for storm xmen

Goalie kits in the mid 90's were amazing. You'd go through your 95/96 sticker book and just think wtf.

That said I don't think England have produced home, away and Goalie kits as good as Euro '96 since.

20 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Joe-Hart-England1.jpg

I bought the above for playing five-a-side in a few years back when it was released. I don't regret it one bit.

I was thinking of that kit whilst typing. I think Seamans passion against Spain is what wins it though. DDE47ADC-4A5B-45C0-8CF9-5959E5BFC6D8-838-000000AA572F5DF9.thumb.jpeg.84ea15b85df2134e37da7d9f09b729ae.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Joe-Hart-England1.jpg

I bought the above for playing five-a-side in a few years back when it was released. I don't regret it one bit.

I really liked it then and it still holds up now. It's better than any of the bland and unmemorable kits England have worn since.