talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-4 Tottenham - Wednesday 4th January, 2023

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo_(2022).svg        VS     1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
26/12/2021 - Tottenham 3-0 Crystal Palace
11/09/2021 - Crystal Palace 3-0 Tottenham
07/03/2021 - Tottenham 4-1 Crystal Palace

Recent Form
Crystal Palace - WLLLW
Tottenham - LDWLL

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Antonio Conte's comments post Villa and pre Palace are planting the seed for the inevitable.

You feel like they are possibly one more disaster away from him chucking it in. If Palace were to smash them, I would not be surprised to read he's walked come Thursday/Friday, he seems that menstral at the moment.

I actually think it'll be a draw tonight. Not really somewhere you wanna go for a night game is it Selhurst Park, but equally, I don't think Palace are in a strong moment. Got a score draw written on it for me, Spurs can never keep a clean sheet.

So on that basis, I think he'll stay on but if they lose at home to Arsenal next weekend, that is where I see the shit hitting the fan big time. Don't think you can come back from that one.

15 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@The Palace Fan has Vieira actually improved you? I don't mean whether he has made the football more attractive  I mean has he made you a better club?

Yes.

Then the board didn't replace Gallagher or Benteke last summer and now we're in a lull.

It doesn't sound like there's any money for January either now John Textor is focused on Lyon.

Wake me up in three months. 

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-4 Tottenham - Wednesday 4th January, 2023
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived