football forum

• The title was changed to F1 2023 - Austrian GP - 30th June-2nd July
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Administrator
22 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

How good was Sainz coming out and going straight to 1st with one attempt and a compromised out lap 👏

Have Ferrari upgraded? Heard a bit of Leclerc yesterday saying how happy he was with the car but didn't catch all of the interview. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Have Ferrari upgraded? Heard a bit of Leclerc yesterday saying how happy he was with the car but didn't catch all of the interview. 

A bit, I think they've more just got the car in a good operating window for the race.

I don't get how that Max/Lewis incident in Q1 isn't impeding by Max by the way?

I didn't understand why Ferrari didn't allow Sainz to pass Leclerc. He was clearly faster at that stage. Instead they sacrificed him with that double stack and threw him back. 

• Subscriber

A lot of people are saying what can be done to change the circuit and it's tempting to look at it that way because it doesn't happen anywhere near as badly at other circuits, but the real solution is the drivers stop extending the track limits I'm afraid.

There is an issue for the stewards in having to deal with so many infringements where maybe they can do something different to avoid having to spend hours after the race amending the results. Perhaps there's some sort of sensor system they can introduce or improve. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived