talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2023/2024

• The topic was pinned
2 hours ago, Coma said:

That's not up to date.  

Hello Coma,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the 2. Bundesliga clubs not being up to date.

Although our service team strives for 100% customer satisfaction, it’s evident we’ve fallen short in this instance. We do understand the frustration and stress you might be going through.

I would like to inform you that I have kept your complaint on top priority, and our team is working on it as I write this post. You can expect your complaint to be resolved shortly. Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely, Tommy and his team

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hello Coma,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the 2. Bundesliga clubs not being up to date.

Although our service team strives for 100% customer satisfaction, it’s evident we’ve fallen short in this instance. We do understand the frustration and stress you might be going through.

I would like to inform you that I have kept your complaint on top priority, and our team is working on it as I write this post. You can expect your complaint to be resolved shortly. Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We appreciate your patience!

Sincerely, Tommy and his team

Fucking automated customer service messages.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seeing the expectations of football fans who took part at the pre-season prediction run by kicker magazine got a feeling many might be in for a big surprise. Can't stretch enough that I hope to be wrong, but having seen Elversberg playing a lot last season I was perplexed Elversberg didn't dominate the 3.Liga by fluke, indeed they were by far the best team of the three newly promoted teams. Nonetheless many have them as the first relegation candidate. Although I might be wrong, I guessed this is because many 2.Liga fans don't follow 3.Liga and Elversberg aren't exactly a big name. In my opinion they will be better than most of those that voted thought, in fact I'm quite sure they will end in the first half of the table. They're for sure the best of the teams that were promoted to 2.Liga since Saarbrücken play 3.Liga (season 20/21) Well, we will see.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Seeing the expectations of football fans who took part at the pre-season prediction run by kicker magazine got a feeling many might be in for a big surprise. Can't stretch enough that I hope to be wrong, but having seen Elversberg playing a lot last season I was perplexed Elversberg didn't dominate the 3.Liga by fluke, indeed they were by far the best team of the three newly promoted teams. Nonetheless many have them as the first relegation candidate. Although I might be wrong, I guessed this is because many 2.Liga fans don't follow 3.Liga and Elversberg aren't exactly a big name. In my opinion they will be better than most of those that voted thought, in fact I'm quite sure they will and in the first half of the table. They're for sure the best of the teams that were promoted to 2.Liga since Saarbrücken play 3.Liga (season 20/21) Well, we will see.

Thanks for the insight. That might makes me want to change my Bonus Round predictions. 😬

• 1 month later...

Cuisance is on loan at Osnabrück from Venezia. Although he's only 24 and youth explains a lot, I laughed when I read this news remembering he signed for Bayern because he felt he didn't got enough pitch time at Gladbach. Seeing he's loaned to a freshly promoted 2.Liga club it's probably fair to say this, in his own mind, high-flying bird got his wings clipped by reality.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Cuisance is on loan at Osnabrück from Venezia. Although he's only 24 and youth explains a lot, I laughed when I read this news remembering he signed for Bayern because he felt he didn't got enough pitch time at Gladbach. Seeing he's loaned to a freshly promoted 2.Liga club it's probably fair to say this, in his own mind, high-flying bird got his wings clipped by reality.

Yea, so far the only thing I know about him is that he's arrogant as fuck. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yea, so far the only thing I know about him is that he's arrogant as fuck. 

You must have seen him that season that he impressed at Gladbach. Arrogant or not, all Osnabruck will be concerned about, is if he can consistently play at the high levels that tempted a giant club like Bayern to buy him.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rostock fans again showed a banner gloryfying the racist and xenophobic Lichtenhagen riots. Disgusting! It's indeed a scandal DFB are quick to fine a club, who's fans use fireworks, still don't punish Rostock for this behaviour.; especially so since the club officials never distanced themselves from these messages. Shows DFB's anti-discriminatory stances are just words spoken in the wind-

Edit: To those falsely referring to free speech in this case, here's a reminder §140 STGB " Öffentliches Billigen und Gutheißen von Straftaten" does exist. For foreigners and those unwilling to check: Violations of this paragraph are punishable by fines or imprisoment up to 3 years.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

Unbelievable match in Dusseldorf! Fortuna Dusseldorf were 3-0 up at one point. Then Schalke pulled a goal back to make it 3-1, but then Dusseldorf extended their lead to 4-1 in the 65th minute, through a goal by Tzolis. The match seemed won by Dusseldorf at that point, but then 2 quickfire goals by Schalke in the 74th and 75th minutes, through Kalas and Lasme, to make it 4-3, brought Schalke right back into the game. Schalke are now throwing everything at Dusseldorf in search of that equaliser. It's an extremely tense match in Dusseldorf, can Fortuna hold on to their lead?

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Niemiec scores to seal the win for Fortuna Dusseldorf deep into injury time. But what a match, 10/10 for entertainment! I am sure Tommy will be elated with this result!

Fortuna Dusseldorf 5-3 Schalke

Can't imagine that's the case. A Düsseldorf were completely dominating the match in the first half and led by 3-0 at half time, and B Schalke are dogshit and relegation fodder this year, so it's even more disappointing this wasn't a convincing win, if Fortuna want to be promoted.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Can't imagine that's the case. A Düsseldorf were completely dominating the match in the first half and led by 3-0 at half time, and B Schalke are dogshit and relegation fodder this year, so it's even more disappointing this wasn't a convincing win, if Fortuna want to be promoted.

Well, elated in the sense that when it was 4-3, Schalke were throwing the kitchen sink at Dusseldorf for a period. Maybe relieved would have been a better choice of word, lol. 

That win means Fortuna Dusseldorf now sit in 3rd place in the 2.Bundesliga table, behind the two Hamburg based clubs. With St. Pauli in 1st position and Hamburger SV in 2nd place. St. Pauli are still undefeated in the league after 14 matches, that's a very impressive run that they've gone on without losing.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Niemiec scores to seal the win for Fortuna Dusseldorf deep into injury time. But what a match, 10/10 for entertainment! I am sure Tommy will be elated with this result!

Fortuna Dusseldorf 5-3 Schalke

Yes! I was there of course. At first it seemed like smooth sailing, but when Schalke came back from 4-1 to 4-3 I was sure we are going to bottle it. I was more than happy to be wrong. 

24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yes! I was there of course. At first it seemed like smooth sailing, but when Schalke came back from 4-1 to 4-3 I was sure we are going to bottle it. I was more than happy to be wrong. 

Yeah, congrats on the win, I can only imagine the stress you were going through when they scored 2 goals in 2 minutes to make it 4-3.  In the end, you clinched the 3 points and Dusseldorf are still one of the favourites for promotion this season. Dusseldorf and especially Hamburg have tried so hard and gone so close to getting promoted in recent seasons. Surely at least one of those 2 teams will get promoted come the end of the season.

On 14/11/2023 at 08:24, Tommy said:

Osnabrück part ways with Schweinsteiger. 

I must've missed this.  Stupid of the club to think that they were going to stay up after letting all their talented players leave in the summer after promotion was achieved.  Same bonehead shit that Schalke did when they were promoted back to the Bundesliga.  All the players that got them there were sold off.

On 25/11/2023 at 12:02, Rucksackfranzose said:

Rostock fans again showed a banner gloryfying the racist and xenophobic Lichtenhagen riots. Disgusting! It's indeed a scandal DFB are quick to fine a club, who's fans use fireworks, still don't punish Rostock for this behaviour.; especially so since the club officials never distanced themselves from these messages. Shows DFB's anti-discriminatory stances are just words spoken in the wind-

Edit: To those falsely referring to free speech in this case, here's a reminder §140 STGB " Öffentliches Billigen und Gutheißen von Straftaten" does exist. For foreigners and those unwilling to check: Violations of this paragraph are punishable by fines or imprisoment up to 3 years.

This club can roll over and die.  Nothing about it sounds friendly or accepting.  I can't believe players of color or creed even bother going there to play.  If my agent worked a deal for me to go there I'd fire him.

• Upvote 1