talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sadio Mané - Completes move to Al Nassr

football forum

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Sad fall from grace for him.

Man I was so high on this transfer at the time, I figured It was an absolute slam dunk. My disappointment was immeasurable, if the Saudi's weren't bailing us out I think it would easily be remembered as one of our worst transfers of all time . Absolutely everything to do with him went wrong. 

51 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Man I was so high on this transfer at the time, I figured It was an absolute slam dunk. My disappointment was immeasurable, if the Saudi's weren't bailing us out I think it would easily be remembered as one of our worst transfers of all time . Absolutely everything to do with him went wrong. 

Tbh I can’t help but feel that Bayern are possibly getting rid too quickly - he’s had his worst season after his final season with us… but I think that season was physically and mentally exhausting for pretty much everyone in the Liverpool squad.

But at the same time, he wasn’t having the best season with us in his final season. He had a turnaround in form after winning AFCON though and being switched from a winger to a striker once we signed Diaz. So I do think his legs have gone a bit and we probably sold him at the exact right time.

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh I can’t help but feel that Bayern are possibly getting rid too quickly - he’s had his worst season after his final season with us… but I think that season was physically and mentally exhausting for pretty much everyone in the Liverpool squad.

But at the same time, he wasn’t having the best season with us in his final season. He had a turnaround in form after winning AFCON though and being switched from a winger to a striker once we signed Diaz. So I do think his legs have gone a bit and we probably sold him at the exact right time.

I do agree to some degree and I think if the Sane altercation didn't happen it might have been possible. I think coupled with serious roster turnover it makes sense to cut bait now as hes supposedly our highest earner as well. 

I definitely agree with you on the second part.

• The title was changed to Sadio Mané - Completes move to Al Nassr