The better place to talk football.

Dodi Lukebakio Signs for Sevilla

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Atalanta are also reported to be after Lukebakio. But his 10 million price tag plus add-ons is way short of his actual market value in my opinion. I'd value Lukebakio at €20 million at the very least.He is still only 25 years old, has 8 cps for Belgium since his debut in 2020 and overall, he played well during his spells at Hertha Berlin and Fortuna Dusseldorf. He would be a real influential asset for both Burnley and Atalanta to be honest.

33 minutes ago, Michael said:

Atalanta are also reported to be after Lukebakio. But his 10 million price tag plus add-ons is way short of his actual market value in my opinion. I'd value Lukebakio at €20 million at the very least.He is still only 25 years old, has 8 cps for Belgium since his debut in 2020 and overall, he played well during his spells at Hertha Berlin and Fortuna Dusseldorf. He would be a real influential asset for both Burnley and Atalanta to be honest.

Beggars must not be picky and Hertha are desparate to sell, since they are in very deep  financial turmoil. Also although the received a licence for this season receiving next season's licence is no foregone conclusion according to themselves.

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Beggars must not be picky and Hertha are desparate to sell, since they are in very deep  financial turmoil. Also although the received a licence for this season receiving next season's licence is no foregone conclusion according to themselves.

Yes, that is what I thought anyway. It seems like they want a quick sale and a sale this summer, that's likely the reason they have Lukebakio up for sale for such an appealing price. 

They let Kanga join Standard Liege on loan a few days ago, but Standard do not have an option to buy him at the end of the season. So it seems like Hertha want to keep Kanga long-term, because they could have sold him off as well, to recoup some much needed money.

• The title was changed to Dodi Lukebakio Signs for Sevilla