• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to Azzedine Ounahi - Brentford Linked with Midfielder
44 minutes ago, Stan said:

That would be some signing. I thought he only just joined Marseille though in January?

Yeah which is what makes it seem even more unlikely. I guess the plus side is that he’s not French born so a move away from Marseille to the Premier League might be more appealing. But it’s an ambitious signing.

There is an Ounahi thread somewhere I think where there were a few comments after we were heavily after him in January.

I really wanted him but we ended up going for Weston McKennie due to the shitty American contingent we had going on here at the time, and it turned into a terrible call by Victor Orta.

I think he'd be well suited to the PL and I wouldn't underestimate him moving. Marseille did get knocked out of Champions League qualifying after all so the dangle of that Carrott is gone and I think money wise he'd earn more in the PL.

A lot of players these days are happy to get a foot in the door of this league to really showcase themselves with the hope of going on to a bigger club.

Would be a good signing for Brentford in my opinion and compliment that solidarity they have in midfield.

Edited by Lucas