The better place to talk football.

Taylor Swift

football forums

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Spike said:

Depends. Some music is inescapable.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

CDN media

Everywhere when it came out even in a bathroom at a mall. 

Sweet fucking Caroline too

I think she's a prototype artist for this new age. Her cycle is.
1. Date hot celebrity.
Write songs about the wonder and adventure of dating that celeb and how it makes her feeeeeeeeeel. Mouth breathers love hearing it and living through her vicariously. 

2. Break up with hot celebrity. 
Write songs about the melancholy and sadness and feelings of guilt and betrayal. Mouth breathers relate to it from their situationships and relate to her and feel closer to her. 

3. Repeat Ad Infinium 

I think the funniest example in a way is Matt Healy. He is a twat who would be massively poisonous to her brand, so she only messed about with him. Then he went on the Adam Friedland show and made a joke about gagging black chicks. 
She wrote a whole fucking song about how betrayed she felt and how could he rust her sparking summer... Umm, bitch I guarantee he wasn't at all thinking about you 1 iota. He was making a shitty joke with the boys. You weren't a thought. I understand you can't be associated with him after that, but Jesus Christ it is a non event that doesn't deserve a song. 

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think she's a prototype artist for this new age. Her cycle is.
1. Date hot celebrity.
Write songs about the wonder and adventure of dating that celeb and how it makes her feeeeeeeeeel. Mouth breathers love hearing it and living through her vicariously. 

2. Break up with hot celebrity. 
Write songs about the melancholy and sadness and feelings of guilt and betrayal. Mouth breathers relate to it from their situationships and relate to her and feel closer to her. 

3. Repeat Ad Infinium 

I think the funniest example in a way is Matt Healy. He is a twat who would be massively poisonous to her brand, so she only messed about with him. Then he went on the Adam Friedland show and made a joke about gagging black chicks. 
She wrote a whole fucking song about how betrayed she felt and how could he rust her sparking summer... Umm, bitch I guarantee he wasn't at all thinking about you 1 iota. He was making a shitty joke with the boys. You weren't a thought. I understand you can't be associated with him after that, but Jesus Christ it is a non event that doesn't deserve a song. 

It still kills me that he actually went on not-Cumtown. What a shock that podcast must have been to 15 year old 1975 fans.

• Haha 1