Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Serie A Matchday 10

all kick-offs 19.45 unless stated

Tuesday 24th October, 2017
Inter vs Sampdoria

Wednesday 25th October, 2017
Atalanta vs Verona, 17.30
AS Roma vs Crotone
Bologna vs Lazio
Cagliari vs Benevento
Chievo vs AC Milan
Fiorentina vs Torino
Genoa vs Napoli
Juventus vs SPAL
Sassuolo vs Udinese

DM66dMnW4AAbPs8.jpg:large

I bet Eder will be the first player to come in for Inter (like it happens always)  It's time to score against his ex club. I hope Skiniar does the same.

Fancy Skriniar to shut out his old club. He's had a great start to this Inter career. Bet he scores as well. 

The commentator on Bein Sports says 'Borka Valero' I swear.

• Haha 1

Honestly, I'm more invested in Inter so far this season. Italian football is on at the best time for me, whereas I miss near all of Chelsea's matches.

Dalbert only on the bench again, with Nagatomo favoured. Has he just not adapted to playing for Inter yet?

Skriniar!!!! Haha he actually did it. 1-0 Inter. Sampdoria had started well to be fair to them. 

Peri almost scored an unbelievable lob goal from 30 meter distance but the ball bounced and then hit the post!

Icardi is on fucking fire. 

Cross loops up at the back post and he volleys in low and hard. 2-0. 

Icardinho - best centre forward in the world.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

heey, he's not Brazilian, he's Argentinian!

Potato, tomato, he isn't winning the World Cup anytime soon either way! :farmer:

It is absolutely insane how few chances Icardi needs to score goals. 

31 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Dalbert only on the bench again, with Nagatomo favoured. Has he just not adapted to playing for Inter yet?

Nagatomo is trusted because he is industrious and fits well with Spaletti's high-energy discipline. That is my impression anyway.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Potato, tomato, he isn't winning the World Cup anytime soon either way! :farmer:

that's one reason why I love him - ridiculously clinical. Better than the likes of Benzema and Cavani who seem to need about 5 or 6 chances to score. 

shout out to Borja Valero as well - workhorse in midfield. Energy levels are brilliant and makes this Inter side tick. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

shout out to Borja Valero as well - workhorse in midfield. Energy levels are brilliant and makes this Inter side tick. 

I want Vecino to do another one of his dribbles. That guy has the ball glued to his feet. Inter really have turned a new leaf with the transfers of the last year or two, especially now with Spaletti. Exciting stuff.

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

Speaking of Brazilians, Cremonese's Paulinho scored the goal of the month tonight. I hope someone uploads it on youtube or somewhere so I can share.

Despite the 3rd goal in the 2nd half, Inter have taken their foot off the gas and paid for it. Nearly full time but it's been a nervy final 10-15 minutes with it going to 3-2. They lost their discipline a bit. 

10 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yeah, I was gonna post it on the Serie B topic. You see that football in Italy is getting better and better. Even Serie B is full of sensational goals every week. 35 goals were scored last night in Serie B and 5 in Inter's game in Serie A.  More Serie A games tonight.

38 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Yeah, I was gonna post it on the Serie B topic. You see that football in Italy is getting better and better. Even Serie B is full of sensational goals every week. 35 goals were scored last night in Serie B and 5 in Inter's game in Serie A.  More Serie A games tonight.

could be 35 goals for Juventus against SPAL xD 

I'm sure that Inter would have scored a lot more goals last night if Eder had started from the beginning and Candreva had stayed on the bench. I don't know why Spalletti prefers Candreva. I believe he is worthless and he destroys Inter's game plus he misses every chance he gets to score contrarily to Eder who has a much more efficient ratio.

I know you've mentioned it before but Candreva's crossing was terrible last night xD. So many didn't beat the first man or if it did, it went too far. 

Believe me, if Deathnote was real, Candreva's name would be the first to write on it.

another three goals by Atalanta so far tonight. one more night that I'm gonna neglect my wife & kid to watch Serie A.

Lazio, Roma, Juve, Napoli and Milan all leading 

So much late drama in Cagliari... benevento equalized from the penalty spot in the injury time and yet that wasn't enough for them to win their first point in the championship. I can't believe they still have zero points.

anyway. another enjoyable night full of goals and late drama. Watching Serie A late at night is better than any prime time series :P

1 minute ago, Dalmore said:

So much late drama in Cagliari... benevento equalized from the penalty spot in the injury time and yet that wasn't enough for them to win their first point on the championship. I can't believe they still have zero points.

anyway. another enjoyable night full of goals and late drama. Watching Serie A late at night is better than any prime time series :P

yep.29 goals :o 

I wish I had watched Cagliari's game live but there were so many other interesting games that I prefered to watch so I missed all of the following drama:

• 10' Cagliari opens the score after a long, adventuresome chance.
  • Five minutes later Cagliari misses Penalty.
  • Last minute of the Injury time, Benevento equalizes with a penalty.
  • Last chance of the match: the last cross of the game finds Pavelotti's head and he brings the victory to Cagliari.