• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Manager 2025 - Release Date Delayed & Several Features Removed

football forums

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 5.6% of people played international management on FM, I myself have only ever managed properly in this area of the game once in all the editions I've played - moving it to 26 to improve the experience is fine by me. 

Weights, again is fine by me as I never really used it when scouting a player. It's far less important than height for example.

Touchline shouts is a puzzling one though, as that's something that I use in every single game. To not have them (or an alternative) would be strange. 

• Subscriber

Touchline shouts are a bit crap though to be honest. It's one of those features that should be there but they've just done it really badly. It's either "fire up" or "encourage" for what's basically a 10 minute morale boost and anything else just seems to puzzle everything. I've seen people playing it before and they just hit that as a bit of a button bash if anything. It's a really badly executed feature.

I've tried international management and just can't do it. I managed Australia on FM once along with my own job and I thought at the World Cup I'm going to take this seriously enough to track the whole tournament properly and watch the 90 minutes, play it properly. Couldn't do it. Think I managed one half and went back to extended commentary. Went out in the groups. It's just one of those things that'll never be particularly enjoyable although I don't really understand why you would take the option away either.

y3994owms7nd1.jpeg

I was looking forward to managing Germany's women's national team. 😅 

But they're moving the game to a complete different engine. Sounds like it's a lot tougher than they expected. This is going to be interesting. 

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

y3994owms7nd1.jpeg

I was looking forward to managing Germany's women's national team. 😅 

But they're moving the game to a complete different engine. Sounds like it's a lot tougher than they expected. This is going to be interesting. 

Don't be kissing any of the players on the lips.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Miles 100% thought by mentioning he has cancelled holidays to work on this he was going to get brownie points from people and all it's done is concern people further xD.

I remember FM23 (might have been 22/24, they all merge into one) being an absolute bugfest at launch. It was the one where after one season no clubs could register players and SI took months to fix it.

I can see this being the same, it's to be expected with all the changes but yeah, I'm expecting a bit of a mishmash release.

I don’t think any of what isn’t there is a big deal. I’ve genuinely never even considered weight when looking at a player to buy or any player at the club I’m “managing”. I don’t even know if the number ever changes like when you get the “Player A has returned to training in great shape” or whatever the line is. 

I’ve never done create a club, either. That’s very FIFA. Also don’t think I’ve managed internationally for about 10 years, if not even longer. 

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

Which bit is the data chalkboard? I do actually use the data hub a fair bit, but I'm not sure I know which bit the chalkboard is referring to.

It's the data graphs I believe. Like how it shows the league and plots parameters like; Most shots, least shots, most converted, least converted etc.