Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Serie A 2017/18 - 26^ Giornata [24/02 - 26/02]

serie-a-logo-200x200.png

26^ Giornata
24/02/2018
Bologna vs Genoa
Inter Milan vs Benevento

25/02/2018
Crotone vs SPAL
Fiorentina vs Chievo
Sassuolo vs Lazio
Hellas Verona vs Torino
Sampdoria vs Udinese
Juventus vs Atalanta
Roma vs Milan

26/02/2018
Cagliari vs Napoli

Will be nice to see what Rafinha can do with 90 minutes of playing time. Glad to see Perisic back. Icardi on the bench, hopefully he won't be needed.

Rannochia as captain just goes to show how shit we truly are.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Rannochia as captain just goes to show how shit we truly are.

surprised Handanovic doesn't get captaincy.

Just now, Stan said:

surprised Handanovic doesn't get captaincy.

Yeah - I am too. It's usually Icardi's for some reason, but it should definitely be Hando's.

Geez that was pitiful. He should have done much better than that. Without Icardi this team really doesn't have a lot of attacking options.

Candreva is having a bad start. Poor timing, bad crosses, and seems to be rushing everything.

Someone should remind him we are playing Benevento and he has more time than usual.

That was the most Inter like half we've had all year.

0-0 and boring as shit.

I understand the frustration of the Inter fans, but they are making it more difficult for their team creating an atmosphere like there is at San Siro tonight.

4 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

I understand the frustration of the Inter fans, but they are making it more difficult for their team creating an atmosphere like there is at San Siro tonight.

It's hard to keep your head up with how long our play has been uninspiring. While I'm not one to 'boo' or jeer my own team, I also completely understand those that do. I can not honestly remember the last time we really played a well rounded match and controlled a game.

Plus - we just had a half were we were outplayed...by Bevenento

Icardi is warming up. Wow bad is it that we have to bring on a striker that isn't 100% because we can't put enough pressure on one of the worst teams ever in Serie A.

• Upvote 1

^ One more time it was proved that Inter can't do anything without him. To be honest though I don't care if we win this game or not. I'm already so ashamed of the first half we had.

Just now, Dalmore said:

^ One more time it was proved that Inter can't do shit without him. To be honest though I don't care if we win this game or not. I'm already so ashamed of the first half we had.

With the amount of times we have passed to players that aren't there, over shot players with passes, and ran into each other, you'd think this team was put together last night for the first time.

almost 1-0 for Benevento. We are pathetic.

We need to get rid of all of them and start over. The only players who deserve to be here are Handa, Skini, and Icardi. 

That should have been a penalty.

Then Eder goes down the field and does want he does, miss.

Replay shows that was an obvious penalty. Rannochia blows.

Karamoh is on, glad to see this has he has looked real good in the limited time he's been on the pitch.

A whole bunch of 'meh' from Rafinha.

Finally! Skir goals off the corner!

1-0 Inter

Rannochia makes it 2-0 on a great free kick.

Conselo's cross was awesome there.

Glad to see Icardi sit back down after the two quick goals.

I'm not sure it's related, but since bringing on Karamoh, we have looked completely different.

xD The guy on BeIN just said about Eder, " His reputation doesn't help him there, he's always known to have a close relationship with the grass".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Glad to see Icardi sit back down after the two quick goals.

I'm also glad to see all those reactions from him. He was anxious and disappointed as long as the score was 0-0 but after Skrini scored you could clearly see how happy and relieved he was. The boy cares about Inter. (one of the few players we have in our squad who really do so)

Viola with his second yellow - What an awful foul on our slowest attacker.

Brozovic comes on for Perisic.

Good move with the Milan match coming up next week.

Well - Thanks it from the San Siro. 2-0 Inter.

Much different from Inter in the second half. We pressed them more and more until we broke them down to open up the match and then Rannochia put it away.

Huge win, and now we can enjoy the rest of the weekend before the Milano Derby next weekend.

I disagree here. It is not a huge win. It's an embarrassing win. We played against the weakest team of Serie A and we struggled. Milan is getting better while we are getting worse.

3 hours ago, Dalmore said:

I disagree here. It is not a huge win. It's an embarrassing win. We played against the weakest team of Serie A and we struggled. Milan is getting better while we are getting worse.

Listen - I want to be in the CL next year, and for that to happen, we needed to win. Somehow Benevento has found some form as of late, while we have struggled in 2018. It's a huge win because for 1 half of football, we played like a team that cared, that could press, and that could create chance, after chance, after chance.

I never understand those who aren't happy with a win, especially when you have been playing so poorly as of late, and even did so in the first half.

5 hours ago, Eco said:

Listen - I want to be in the CL next year, and for that to happen, we needed to win. Somehow Benevento has found some form as of late, while we have struggled in 2018. It's a huge win because for 1 half of football, we played like a team that cared, that could press, and that could create chance, after chance, after chance.

I never understand those who aren't happy with a win, especially when you have been playing so poorly as of late, and even did so in the first half.

i don't think they're unhappy with 3 points. but sometimes you can be upset about the standard of performance despite getting those 3 points. 

At the end of the day it's the result that matters, but sometimes 3 points can paper over the cracks of what's wrong at the club. 

• Thanks 1