talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS Match Chat

football forum

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been a bit upset that Ashley Cole didn't finish his career here at Palace, but to see him happy, enjoying his football and being somewhere where he's appreciated is great to see. The media criticism he got for the Cheryl Tweedy stuff was well over the top for England's most consistent performer in that generation. I wonder how much money she made from it all.

• Administrator

Seattle Sounders are hammering LA Galaxy. 4-0 with half an hour left to play.

LA Galaxy really miss Ibra and the Dos Santos brothers. They have nothing going for them going forward.

Just now, Stan said:

Seattle Sounders are hammering LA Galaxy. 4-0 with half an hour left to play.

LA Galaxy really miss Ibra and the Dos Santos brothers. They have nothing going for them going forward.

That 3rd goal was embarrassing. 

I read that the Galaxy are missing 4 of their best players. I know Dos Santos brothers and Ibra, but not sure who else they are missing.

its clear they don’t have the talent without them, and it’s hard to blame them.

• The title was changed to MLS Match Chat
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I'm sure I've asked you before, but do you still go to the Atlanta games @Eco?

I have ST's, but I don't go as often. The flags, traffic, and general drunken fans are not my crowd. So I stay home and watch the games at home (better view anyways) and watch the baby, while my Wife goes with her Father. 

To continue talking about it, there is a massive amount of people that go to United matches thinking they are some form of hooligan and being absolute twats. I swear there is a vast majority of fans that go to just release their anger, whereas I prefer watching the game and breaking it down. I love the sport and I'm too fucking old to be getting into fights 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Awesome, cool that you have the option to go the ground or watch it on TV! 

I assume with you mentioning drunken fans that you can drink alcohol in the stands?

Yes, beer is rather cheap too in the stands. Everytime United score, everyone throws their beer so with this team, you can't leave the stadium without smelling of pure alcohol. 

I could move out seats out of the supporter section, but the wife and father-in-law don't want me to so I just stay home, which works great of days like today where Inter started an hour and a half before United so I get to watch both matches. 

Just now, Stan said:

@Eco why are Atlanta playing in white?

No idea why they play in the away kits once a month. They are called 'King Peach' kits since we are the 'Peach State'. I think they are horrendous, feminine, and need to be burnt. 

• Administrator

Haha I don't mind it, just wondered why they don't play in their usual red/black and Columbus play in their away kit xD 

Zardes with a good goal there for Columbus at the start of the second half.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived