Tuesday 27th March - Germany 0-1 Brazil

football forum

• The title was changed to Tuesday 27th March - Germany 0-1 Brazil
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was unpinned
12 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Actually I also think he should have saved that.

That was a powerful header from close-range. He had no time to react and if he had saved it, it would have been pure luck just as this outcome is bad luck. What was he supposed to do differently?

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That was a powerful header from close-range. He had no time to react and if he had saved it, it would have been pure luck just as this outcome is bad luck. What was he supposed to do differently?

I don't think it was that powerful and the ball came right to him. I wouldn't talk about a huge mistake but there surely was a good chance to save it. I even think that some goalkeepers would've managed to catch the ball.

I dont read much into friendlies,  they mean very little and you should not make knee jerk reactions to the results.  But based upon what I saw from the two games,  J Low and all the Primadonnas all must go and be replaced by Stefan Kuntz and the U-21 team in Russia or Horst Hrubesch and his team!!!!!

Honestly, if I got anything from the two games, it is that Spain look a very good team.

Archived