talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mo Salah Punches Opponent & Gets Away With It

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StefBWFC said:

Because I'm fed up of the holier than thou attitude some Liverpool fans seem to have had in this topic, I think I'm 'above' you? 😂

Not at all, these days I just tire of the blatant hypocrisy football fans exhibit, in GENERAL. 'Lets not discuss this incident, let's deflect and refer to something which happened in a different game, ages ago.' 

I've argued with fans of many teams on here over their inability to get over their personal biases. Stop being so fucking precious.

I don't necessarily have a problem with people having a different opinion with me (or us) I guess.

But it is a bit weird to brand it as a Scouser thing when there's only 3 or 4 of us Merseysiders on here (unless I'm wrong about that). And ones like @LFCMadLad might not even consider me Scouse being from the Wirral xD

Also not like we're the only fans with some extreme biases. Have you seen the debates over whether killing someone who was in your car while you're shitfaced?

And I don't even think what I said what even biased. The FA should have banned him, but fucked up because they didn't want to deal with the negative reaction they'd get if he missed out on the golden boot and they'd already played a part in that with Kane's non-goal awarded.

a better video ---

that was an attempted punch.    salah was looking at his opponent before throwing that jab.   it ain't a random flailing of the arms to get away from the defender,  Salah wants to knock his rival down.

but sadly, the FA is so quite about this.     But when Jose uses merely WORDS to attack,  the FA is so eager to give him a fine.   

3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

a better video ---

that was an attempted punch.    salah was looking at his opponent before throwing that jab.   it ain't a random flailing of the arms to get away from the defender,  Salah wants to knock his rival down.

but sadly, the FA is so quite about this.     But when Jose uses merely WORDS to attack,  the FA is so eager to give him a fine.   

Yeah I don't like Mourinho at all, but the FAs stance on shit like this is hugely hypocritical.

Violent conduct and dogshit refereeing are constantly overlooked by the FA.

But if a manager or a player dares say anything about the shit job the FA's referees do routinely, they'll get a fine.

It sends the message that the FA doesn't care until you question their reputation or integrity. Which is probably 100% reflective of those at the top of the FA's attitude.

I fully believe that because so much violent conduct has gone unpunished and because they'd already gotten involved in the golden boot race, they figured it was easier to just ignore this. Better for them to deal with that blowback than the obvious shouts that would follow if Kane did win it of how the FA rigged it for him that would follow. It's probably better to look inept than corrupt.

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I don't like Mourinho at all, but the FAs stance on shit like this is hugely hypocritical.

Violent conduct and dogshit refereeing are constantly overlooked by the FA.

But if a manager or a player dares say anything about the shit job the FA's referees do routinely, they'll get a fine.

It sends the message that the FA doesn't care until you question their reputation or integrity. Which is probably 100% reflective of those at the top of the FA's attitude.

I fully believe that because so much violent conduct has gone unpunished and because they'd already gotten involved in the golden boot race, they figured it was easier to just ignore this. Better for them to deal with that blowback than the obvious shouts that would follow if Kane did win it of how the FA rigged it for him that would follow. It's probably better to look inept than corrupt.

it's hard when it's the governing body who is doing the corruption.

On 04/05/2018 at 13:47, StefBWFC said:

Because I'm fed up of the holier than thou attitude some Liverpool fans seem to have had in this topic, I think I'm 'above' you? 😂

Not at all, these days I just tire of the blatant hypocrisy football fans exhibit, in GENERAL. 'Lets not discuss this incident, let's deflect and refer to something which happened in a different game, ages ago.' 

I've argued with fans of many teams on here over their inability to get over their personal biases. Stop being so fucking precious.

There was a couple of tongue in cheek comments and a couple of very valid points made and then you spout on about scousers in general. 

Seriously mate, get a grip. 

Archived