Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
ScoRoss

Rangers in talks with Jon Flanagan

Why didn't I think of this when he was released :dam:. Absolute nailed on signing, two fisticuffs lovers together too in Gerrard and Flanagan. 

Hope it's an Aberdeen rout when the season starts :Scotland:

He's absolute crap to be honest, apart from the few months of form he showed during the 13/14 season he has shown nothing at all even during his various loan spells, Dont even think he's SPL level.

Signed.

His off the field issues are far too big to ignore. I expect him to hear about it every week from opposition supporters (if he actually gets a game).

Good luck to him. Hopefully he can find some form and let the football do the talking for a while. 

I can see why Stevie Gerrard would sign him. His last memory of him would probably be him playing out his skin that season under Brendan Rodgers when they nearly won the league.

This move couldn't really come at a better time for Jon Flanagan. His reputation in England is in tatters. He would struggle to get a Championship side to take a chance on him. Then, through contacts and good fortune, he gets a new start at a club steeped in history.

It's really in his control now if he wants to have a successful career or be remembered for his off field tendencies.