• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

France are World Champions once more

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Oh? I’ve stopped following it wha gwan?

Both deaths were people celebrating rather than rioting. One bloke crashed his car while celebrating, I forget without opening the link again but the other jumped in some lake as a celebration. 

14 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Both deaths were people celebrating rather than rioting. One bloke crashed his car while celebrating, I forget without opening the link again but the other jumped in some lake as a celebration. 

Well it tops that silly cunt in London that fell through a bus shelter. A quick stereotype and hey presto “the French should be ashamed of themselves, if I was French id rather have lost that give these idiots a platform to embarrass themselves” 

I have to congratulate the French, they started off very slowly, but upped the gears as the tournament went on and are fully deserving world champions. 

I want to say that after losing two Champions League finals and a European Championship final and having very poor games in all three and being labelled a big game bottler, Antoine Griezmann showed up in the biggest one of them all and his team won it. I'm not saying they won because of him, but I'm happy for him, none of those other three finals are worth the World Cup final. 

And it's quite scary to think that Kylian Mbappe has potentially another four World Cups left, I enjoyed watching him play at this World Cup and it's looking more and more likely that the next big thing after Messi and Ronaldo will indeed be him.

Congratulations, France!

Archived